Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Dragon’s Blade Slots Question.

This topic contains 316 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 5 hours ago.

Mastertrek

Is there any spreadsheet with everything the Slot Chests give? I’d love to know about it.

Also, enemy drops could be great too. 

Welcome 😇

1oldtymer
    Participant

Is there any spreadsheet with everything the Slot Chests give? I’d love to know about it.

I don’t know of any lists, but here is one piece from internet:

Light Elixer, all classes, restores 826 HP and 470 Mana, targets one party member

Elixer, all classes, restores 1972 HP and restores 1181 Mana, targets a party member

Scryer’s Parchment, all classes, saves your game anywhere, to a slot of your choice. Note: this cannot be used in an instanced dungeon.

Black Hole in a box, all classes, devours all enemies instantly. This may not work on extremely powerful enemies.

Life in a Bottle, all classes, revives the dead. Restores 20000 HP. Restores 20000 Mana. Targets your party. (can only be used on the dead)

Globe of Invisiblity, Unlimited Uses. Allows you to sneak past weaker monsters. This effect will fade if you are attacked. Lasts 20 rounds. Targets your party.

<hr />

There appear to be quite a few scrolls as rewards.  I’ve seen at least

Soul Storm (must be lv 56 to use)

Light of Zeal (must be lv 56 to use)

and I think maybe some others–as you can see, nothing usable until you are very high level, and perhaps just one time use items (except for Globe of Invisibility, and I think some unlimited teleport globes)

perhaps Tome Glacial Poison Torrent II (but I might have gotten this as a battle drop)

Older, but not wiser

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

@1oldtymer, thanks:) I know that Slots drop high level Tomes and Scrolls as I got a couple of them 🙂 I want to know if there’s any Tome unavailable to get later. Also I got some healing health/Mana Potions and 3 Life in Bottles.

Welcome 😇

1oldtymer
    Participant

That’s a good question.  I sure hope that there are not unique items available in the slots, as that would be a really lousy game design.  Strange that with so many players over such a long period of time that there don’t be the type of lists you mention.

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

It would be really bad if the best Tomes were in 7’s Slot (Well, at least I know that getting the Lucky 7’s give items that are sold for Gems.. Like Infinite Teleport Orbs. Imagine getting an Infinite Teleport Orb for a Town you never visited before..)

Welcome 😇

1oldtymer
    Participant

Imagine getting an Infinite Teleport Orb for a Town you never visited before..)

Haha–good joke!

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

Do you know if the “boost” that lets you watch ads to obtain the boost no longer works?  It appears to me that it it doesn’t work, which is too bad because it would be very helpful in some of the battles.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

I don’t know whether it works (somehow even being offline makes it seemingly work. But I don’t know whether it actually does what it’s saying or not.) Mobile version should have been at least a little changed when it was added (Thieves should be able to spawn despite the fact there’s no online play but I heard they don’t spawn which makes android version harder to farm Gems)

Welcome 😇

1oldtymer
    Participant

It sure does not work on my android tablet.  Oh, you  get the icon and the countdown, but no stats change, etc., the way that they do when you “boost” at a fire in a town.  And you get the “boost failed” at the end of the countdown.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

But you do know it buffs chance for Drops and Critical Hits which, as far as I know, can’t be increased in any other way thus it doesn’t need icons for characters. Unless it should buff Character Stats. Also, maybe “Boost Failed” should’ve mean “Boost Ended”. I’m using it regardless of whether it works or not but for me I see a Chest drop often..

Also, I’ve reached level 32 now even though I really want to keep level low. I’ve already had to use Orbs 3 times because I gain so many Chests either from Enemies or found ones. Also, I thought I would die twice already due to enemies immediately destroying Cleric. 

So far I only had to use MP Potions when Cleric or Sorcerer died.

Welcome 😇

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 317 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 579 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,492 Replies: 9,956