Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Dragon’s Blade Slots Question.

This topic contains 316 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 5 hours ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I have spent 5 hours or so trying to get Wave of Paralysis III with no luck. ๐Ÿ™

Thanks for tip about the weapon refund.ย  I haven’t seen any like that yet.ย  I guess you use Clarrow to get back to Larkwood?ย  I was thinking why bother with Clarrow Orbs, Larkwood is cheaper.ย  Teleport to Norwind when needing to return?

Oh..should I exchange my blue gems now, or is there some need for them later?ย  Better buy some whellbarrows for the fireplace guy if you plan to unload all that loot on him:)

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

Don’t buy anything for Blue Gems. In Solace there’s nothing worth buying unless the cost is 1 Gem as there’s no way to cut a single Gem in half so what you buy for 1 Gem sells for 1 Gem. But 2 gems+ will always buy at half price (-1 Gem if Buying price is an odd number of Gems).

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

Mastertrek

Reached Level 81, tried Larkwood Mines which is not worth going for again as only one monster is available and it’s 70k hp. Nothing useful drops from him.

I forgot to say: Clarrow is better as you can get into 4 other towns and money is of no concern later. Also, I found out that Copper Keys will be needed to make better key.

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

1oldtymer
    Participant

I just put in another hour (that makes about 6) trying to get the Wave of Paralysis III.ย  About 170 battles per hour, boost always on, about 3.5 monsters per battle, so about 595 monsters killed each hour.ย  In this last hour I got a total of one (1) “magical” drop (from the monster that always gives a magical drop) ofย  a worthless piece of equipment.ย  Well, at 1 in 1000 that’s probably better than I can expect.ย  But quite discouraging.

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

I guess Ragefire equipment has better odds of dropping than Wave of Paralysis III.

Also, Furious (During Day) and Nocturnal (at night) monsters can give spells and equipment at higher rate than normal monsters.. (you are guaranteed to get something but sadly it might be a terrible thing too.

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

Mastertrek

The Boss has been defeated!

20191007_001109

Finally! After a long grind I managed to defeat Serevok! This was a difficult fight despite the fact he had 3m health! The story about it should appear tomorrow. Also, next town has good Potions for Gold ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

1oldtymer
    Participant

Congratulations!!ย  It must have been a brutal contest that required all your careful planning and preparation, and probably had moments when things looked grim for you party.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

The fight was comparable to the fight with Sky Dragon and took two tries as he killed Cleric twice early. So retried and third time it went easier as I had several Resurrect Scrools grinded for this fight. He had attack that deals 99999 Guaranteed damage on one character which is currently unsurvivable but he didn’t use this much at winning fight ๐Ÿ™‚

Finally I am free to look for more treasure!

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

1oldtymer
    Participant

Yes, some of the nasty fights take a little luck, or at least not the bad luck.ย  If the monster throws his killer punch twice in a row…..

It sounds like your intense preparation was just the right path.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

I explored 6-7 hidden areas ๐Ÿ™‚ Enemies are quite challenging and they killed my Cleric 5 times.. But I can handle them ๐Ÿ™‚

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

Viewing 10 posts - 131 through 140 (of 317 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 579 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,492 Replies: 9,956