Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Dragon’s Blade Slots Question.

This topic contains 378 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 1 week ago.

Mastertrek

I’m getting nowhere (except being dumped into coffins) battling the Dream of the Wisp.  I’m at level 99, and only Juggernaut has a Dreamforge piece of equipment (armor).  I’m not sure how to proceed, but I’m guessing I need to grind in the dungeon to get more materials for the Forge so I can upgrade equipment.

I’n not sure I remember how the Forge works, but I recall something like for some equipment 4 essences, 2 energy sources, and 1 unforged piece of equipment is needed.  Some other equipment was perhaps 2 essences, 2 energy, 1 equipment?

The land outside the cave has easier monsters, but I’m not sure they have the necessary drops.  Do you have advice how to toughen up my party before attempting the monster again?

Dungeon Enemies can drop Essences.

Enemies at any area can drop Broken Equipment pieces, Magic Sources and the third thing required to make Equipment (look up the images). 

Don’t grind outside on the map, Grind only at Dungeons. 

Welcome 😇

1 user thanked author for this post.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

This should help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEyhlEFl26k

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

This should help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEyhlEFl26k

To be honest, videos don’t help because it’s still required to have equipment and spells to beat the bosses (First and second Boss aren’t much more difficult than earlier bosses aside from big health difference).

Welcome 😇

1oldtymer
    Participant

Sorry I took so long to respond.  I’ve been in the hospital the past 3 days and didn’t have access to anything.  Thanks for the help, even for the video, and with the details in a prior post from @mastertrek, I can move ahead getting the materials for dreamforge equipment.

Older, but not wiser

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

No problem. I hope you get better and I admit that i haven’t played this far. I was busy playying cally’s caves 4 so that I can be fresh for Monochrome order.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Mastertrek

No problem. I hope you get better and I admit that i haven’t played this far. I was busy playying cally’s caves 4 so that I can be fresh for Monochrome order.

Cally’s Caves’s 4 is a fun game 🙂 I completed all three available games from that series in order (and I’m glad I did it that way) 🙂 

Welcome 😇

1oldtymer
    Participant

Question: I’ve been grinding in the Cave of the Wisp to get what I need for Dreamforge equipment.  I have 4 of them for Warrior, 4 Dreamforge equipment items for Juggernaut, but only the Dreamforge weapons for the Cleric and Sorcerer.  I am thinking that the ones I’m missing for the spell casters are not dropped here, but in the next dungeon.  Are all the Dreamforge items for the spell casters dropped here, or are some not available until the next dungeon?

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  1oldtymer. Reason: got the 4th item for Warrior
    1oldtymer
    Participant

In a tense battle, my party defeated the monster in Cave of the Wisp.  Whew.  When Cleric dies, good luck–I didn’t use any of my scarce revival spells, but only the cheap revive with 0 MP.  Warrior saved the day by absorbing the awful punishment dished out by the monster, and as long as Cleric could patch him up, returned ready to absorb even more.The Party was at mixed levels: 102 for Warrior and Sorcerer, 101 for Cleric, and 96 for Juggernaut.

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

OK. is this some sort of cruel joke?  I can sometimes make it to the next tower, although the mobs in the world outside can destroy me, but I can’t come even close to winning a single battle in the tower.  That seems like a large gap between the last dungeon and this one.  I didn’t find any “hidden areas” along the way to the tower.  What should I do to prepare for the tower?  I am not at a high enough level to use any of the power scrolls I’ve found, so I haven’t tried to forge them into tomes, as I could not use them yet.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

OK. is this some sort of cruel joke?  I can sometimes make it to the next tower, although the mobs in the world outside can destroy me, but I can’t come even close to winning a single battle in the tower.  That seems like a large gap between the last dungeon and this one.  I didn’t find any “hidden areas” along the way to the tower.  What should I do to prepare for the tower?  I am not at a high enough level to use any of the power scrolls I’ve found, so I haven’t tried to forge them into tomes, as I could not use them yet.

I stopped playing after looting third Tower at which point I had half equipment from the area as well as level 110 and all spells rank II. So go grind at the Dreams of the Wisp until you reach level 107, you’ll surely get some spells (Rank I Final spells are slightly better than the Rank III spells you might have.)

Welcome 😇

Viewing 10 posts - 351 through 360 (of 379 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 605 Forums: 126 Topics: 1,513 Replies: 10,110