Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Dragon’s Blade Slots Question.

This topic contains 391 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 5 days ago.

GoofusInsanius
    Participant

@

1oldtymer did you make it to the end? Did you slay Bazul?
    I’m now at Nightmare of the Spinebreak, it’s been fun in Dragonreach so far šŸ˜‰
    I’ve noticed that it’s easy grinding for essences at the beginning of each realm. Each time i stay close to the sphere that i emerged from, walk north and east.. sometimes i get an essence within an hour.
    Returning to the sphere (or using the Dragonblade) is also easy for in between saving.
    Tip for players who just reached Dragonreach: don’t drop the phased gear. Each realm will give their own essences, which will allow you to create new stronger gear out of phased gear.
    I really wish that i could do something with all this gold.. I must be a billionaire by now, but nothing to spend it on. Yeah, sometimes i rest in Thundraka, when i’m to lazy to heal my party. Other then that.. I’d rather donate it to Smaugh.
    Question: has anyone found hidden areas’s in the Dragonreach realms?
    I’ve combed all the forests, but so far: zilch.
    Mastertrek

There are no secret areas in Dragonreach, every place consists of part of the World Below and a dungeon you’ve been in before.

I never got any essences outside of the Dungeons, that’s why I ended up being angry at the design at the end. And the save I had for the game got lost when my previous phone broke.

Welcome šŸ˜‡

Viewing 2 posts - 391 through 392 (of 392 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 708 Forums: 128 Topics: 1,654 Replies: 10,995