Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Summon Mate Here its is @Breckenton Village

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Papachie 2 weeks ago.

Papachie
    Participant

Hi Sattox Here is All The items You Will Get at the map. Enjoy Stay Safe God Bless.

Hi Everyone Nice To Meet You. No Game. No Life. That's My Motto.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by  Papachie.
    Papachie
    Participant

I For Got And Buy The Lates Item. In Breckenton At The Arena. Invisiblety Its Worth 50 pcs Of Blue Gem. At The Flesh Take Your Own Risk About This Item. 20 round Step Before The Monters Catch You And Fight. That’s All Thank You Stay Safe. God Bless Us All. =^.^= 😻

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Papachie.
    Mastertrek

Although using Blue Gems may be tempting, both items aren’t very good (, at that time it is advised to Level up until you can get a Healing Spell for Cleric that covers the healing. MP is an issue at times, you need it almost always to heal/buff/deal Damage to mobs. Globe of Invisibility is almost useless as you need to fight Enemies to stay up to date with Levels.. And it won’t work at Post-Game as Enemies are strong.

Welcome 😇

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Papachie
    Participant

Dev Of Dragon Blade Here Me Please You Got A Problem About. Saving Our File Data. If You Have Our Compremistion To Our Data File. I Mean Is Would You Put Some Overrite Data Like Yes Or No. To Preserve Our Data. In The Future. Not Like This Always Save Save Save No Confrimition To Us If We Like To Overrite Just Save. And Its Done the Data High Lvl Is Ruine. Please Put Some Overrite Data. Thank You God Bless Stay Safe. 😔

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Papachie.
    Papachie
    Participant

And By The Way. This Is What Your Looking For. The Way To The Skull Cooper Key. Is Here Come And Get Me. Broommmmmmmmmmm

Papachie
    Participant

Yes i Did it again i have the Heavenly God. This How To Fuse It. Pallas Athena+God Dragon=Heavenly God. To Get it is in the library.  At Sharine City to fuse God Dragon Get Sky Dragon X2 to fuse it. And then fuse Sword Angel+Walku-re= Pallace Athena if im Right. Or Get King Arthur to Fuse Too Pallace Athena in This Two Angel if im Wrong. If is Legend Queen its Wrong. Then Try Walku-re+Ice Queen or Walku-re+Sea Queen. And To Get ice Queen Fuse it in. Legend Queen+Fire Fairy= Fire Queen. Then Fuse Legend Queen+Crazy Whale=Sea Queen. Legend Queen+Water Fairy = Ice Queen. How To Get This Two Type Of Fairy Left Castle 🏰 Fire Fairy And The Right Castle 🏰 Water Fairy. and The Angels How Too Get It Goddess Castle 🏰 All Are There And The Rare There Is Thor At The First Floor. Take Your Own Risk To Get This Awesome Monster. Thank You Have A Nice Day Too All. Stay Safe All Of You God Bless. 👋 👋 👋 ☺ ♥ ♥ ♥

Papachie
    Participant

Hi Sattox Just Follow The Step By Step.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,723 Replies: 11,319