This topic contains 33 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 5 days ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Good looking out. I need to be more mindful of that in the future.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Kiriee
    Participant

Since I’m done with asdivine cross, randomly checked out playstore and this game is on sale! For Rp. 3000,00 only (that’s like US$0.25) so yeah bought instantly, 25 cents, why not. Gonna play this for a couple days from now.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Yeah they have a different game on sale for each week of July. Eclipse of Illusion is one of my all time favorites!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Kiriee
    Participant

Yeah really didnt regret buying it.. especially for 25 cents too!

I have a few questions though, how many runed orb do you guys get per playthrough? I only found 2 from the chests before ending, havent touched chests in secret dungeon. I wonder if i should do another playthrough? o:

Btw, bought “secret character” thing from the shop, my party now have 5 members lol. Do I get to enjoy the 5th char on new playthrough? Sorry for the questions ๐Ÿ˜ก

[Spoiler]

[/spoiler]

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

If you do the quest to fight the new bosses you’ll get all the runed orbs you need. (It’s a guild quest that only becomes available at the end of the game and you may have to do all the other quests before it shows up in the list.)

Absolutely do the secret dungeon! It has a really good final boss (even though he gives a cheap reward lol.)

If you play a second time, yes, you will still be able to get the 5th character at the same point in the story.

P.S. I’m glad to hear you liked it!

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Ahaha,actually i still don’t bought that secret character, oh right actually who name him/her is(secret character)and if you can i wan’t see him/her summon

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Azyleo

She doesn’t become available from the start. It’s after an event ( and I forgot ).

And as far as I remember , I had 4 or something ( or maybe I am mistaken, been a while since I have touched the game ).

Sorry, I can’t be helpful here. Hopefully MSG remembers.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

The secret character is

spoiler
    Slayle, the maid. The coolest maid in any Kemco game IMO. (Yes, even cooler than Curie.)

I uninstalled the game, so I can’t post any pictures. ๐Ÿ™

You don’t have to buy the extra character, but honestly I don’t know why you wouldn’t. She’s just too awesome. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

1 user thanked author for this post.
    kamentierr
    Participant

Ahaha,actually i still don’t bought that secret character, oh right actually who name him/her is(secret character)and if you can i wan’t see him/her summon

5th party member is very useful. But unfortunately the secret character doesn’t have Summon Armor. Plus if you bought them way later in the game (like me) they would ended being the weakest link in your party (practically useless) cuz their level are way lower than your other party members. So it is better to buy them ASAP or for new playthrough.

Spoiler some screenshots:

spoiler

Yep she becomes a temporary party member in the middle of the game.
    After that you can recruit her permanently via InAppPurchase.

I bought her way late in the game. Notice the huge discrepancy between her level and the others?

Yup, she doesnt have option for summoned armor. Its sucks.

What an ass...

Kiriee
    Participant

Starting hell now.. my chars are all lvl 99 and all classes mastered, that’s include 5th char..

Also theres cheap way to kill the 3 thieves

[Spoiler]You need to have machinist mastered and have ninja class, set the ability to attack all and equip murasame and lololo this..

[/spoiler]

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,732 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,292 Replies: 8,658