This topic contains 33 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 5 days ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Also theres cheap way to kill the 3 thieves

👿 Nice… Enjoy hell mode. 👿

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1oldtymer
    Participant

I completed the game, including the bonus monsters and the Menacing Monsters Quest, on normal, without using any Summoned Armor (an idea suggested by Azyleo).  So then I tackled the game on Hell using almost the same tactics, and never any Summoned Armor.  I again defeated all monsters, including the “secret” dungeon.

I did use the extra character, but I don’t think her help was important.  She is so weak (low level), I wasted turns healing her.  If I had had the brains to include the priest healing skills in a second character (I only had 1), I doubt the extra character would have been needed.  As some of the posters have noted, the “Ninja” class skills do help (Cocoon insured I would have somebody survive a big attack), although I did not keep a Ninja class character after mastering the class.

Older, but not wiser

2 users thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Oh I loved the extra character! (To be honest though I just thought the whole concept of unlocking an additional party member was cool, and didn’t ever pay that close attention to how strong/weak they are compared to the rest of the party.)

Playing this game on Normal could be a disappointment for anyone who wants the battles to be at all challenging.  😯 But I found the overall story to be more compelling than any of the boss battles, so I wouldn’t hold that against the devs in this case.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

@1oldtymer, suggestions don’t need to be followed so as long as you can beat a boss without using specific skills you’re good 🙂 🙂 

And something Off-topic. For unknown reason I can’t change the text from Bold to normal (whenever I hit that button to remove it from next text, it still appears again as soon as I try to type.. Strange. ) 

Welcome 😇

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,732 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,292 Replies: 8,658