Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Eclipse of Illusion Eclipse of Illusion Enemy List

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 2 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I just discovered that the enemy stats and the drop/steal items aren’t the same in Hell mode as they are in Hard…

I’m listing info based on Hard difficulty, so if anyone happens to play this game on Normal, can you let me know if those stats are different as well?

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

3beez
    Participant

I just discovered that the enemy stats and the drop/steal items aren’t the same in Hell mode as they are in Hard…

I’m listing info based on Hard difficulty, so if anyone happens to play this game on Normal, can you let me know if those stats are different as well?

Needed a break from Dunamis; so, started this game on Normal. Only have the first 9 critters but the drops are the same as your chart as is gold, exp and cp. Only diff seems to be HP & MP. For example:

Slime [on normal]:
    HP 204
    MP 28
    Gold 9
    EXP 4
    CP 0.3
    Weak Fire
    Drop Health Potion
    Steal None

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I have now found all the enemies except for 64 and 65.

The ones right before them are in Zalgatwa Temple, and the ones right after are in Arshedd Headquarters. (Number 67 is on the world map, outside of Arshedd Headquarters, so I thought the other two might be as well, but so far I haven’t found them.)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Found the last two.

They were quite literally in the last place I’d ever think to look:

On the World Map, in the Hidden Village vicinity. (All other monsters literally appear in order, but these two are just thrown in there, in between Lunemont Tower and Zalgatwa Temple.)

Anyway now that I’ve found them all I’ll be finishing the Enemy list (and Item list) for this game, hopefully before the 1st of April (which hopefully will bring another great Kemco game!)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

List is done, but I’m missing the drop item for #3 (Thief) and 19 (Mace), for Hard difficulty.

But, I probably am going to do a location walkthrough as well (since I have all these notes already I figure I might as well).

So if someone catches these two first, please let me know. Otherwise I’ll update the list as I’m doing the walkthrough.

3beez
    Participant

Thief drops Health Potion. Mace drops Miracle Magic.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thief drops Health Potion. Mace drops Miracle Magic.

Awesome, I’ve updated the entries for these two, and now I’m 99.9% sure I’ve got a complete list. B)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,732 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,292 Replies: 8,658