This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 3 weeks ago.

pokerking09
    Participant

I have three ruined orbs. Where is the fourth monster that has a ruined orb

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi pokerking,

I wish I could be more helpful but my enemy list only shows 3 bosses dropping runed orbs. 🙁

It’s been so long since I played, I don’t know if the 4th one is a quest reward, or if it comes from a boss that’s not in the guide. (I should have paid closer attention when I was making the lists, since the runed orbs are pretty important.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I think I found it! (Turns out I did take good notes – I just didn’t leave them in a place where I could easily find them..) :whistle:

1. Drops from Mace (Boss in Arshedd Headquarters)
    2. Located in a treasure in Celestial Bridge
    3. Drops from Leviathan in Neluzia Ruins *
    4. Drops from Ammie in Lunemont Tower *

* Leviathan and Ammie are part of the Menacing Monsters quest. You need to meet certain requirements for this quest to become available, and I’m sorry to say I did not take notes on what those requirements are. 🙁 But, I think it’s the one where you have to do all the other quests in every Guild, and then it becomes available, most likely in Liebertend?…

Anyway those are the only 4 Runed Orb drops that I know of, for the entire game.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Here is a snapshot showing the location of the treasure with the Runed Orb in Celestial Bridge.  It is on the top row of the screen (see the red mark) that comes after defeating Reul and before you meet Trine.

runed-orb-treasure

Older, but not wiser

2 users thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

3. Drops from Leviathan in Neluzia Ruins *
    4. Drops from Ammie in Lunemont Tower *

* Leviathan and Ammie are part of the Menacing Monsters quest. You need to meet certain requirements for this quest to become available, and I’m sorry to say I did not take notes on what those requirements are. 🙁 But, I think it’s the one where you have to do all the other quests in every Guild, and then it becomes available, most likely in Liebertend?…

Yes, the Menacing Monsters quest becomes available in Liebertend.  You do not need to have completed all the other quests.  It becomes available after you conquer Zalgatwa Temple.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  1oldtymer.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,732 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,292 Replies: 8,658