Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Elio Leveling souls

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Khurso 5 years ago.

BlakeFox
    Participant

I’ve been at level 99 for a while, but still have to grind a lot for money.
    I use the noble class(with weighted equipment) for the 50% money party bonus, two damage dealers and a thief during fever, drop the thief during normal grinding.
    I’ve found that feeding N class souls to each other, then feeding that to a new R rank soul works the best.
    Lvl1N+Lvl1N=lvl6N (200+200=700exp)
    Lvl1N +lvl6N=lvl12N (200+700=1300exp)
    Lvl1R+lvl12N=lvl14R (300+1300=2900exp)
    Then I feed four of those to another R and make it lvl40 to upgrade it to SR and start feeding the SRs to 20, then combining them to make lvl 99 SRs.

I plan to test feeding two lvl 99 SRs of the same type together to try to produce the sparkly effect, but I’m not optimistic about it.

Has anyone found a more efficient way to level souls?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Wow, that’s awesome! I was nowhere near that efficient; I just used Slots to call as many Souls as I could, and then fed them all to whichever one I wanted to level. 😆

But what you’ve got there is 2 Lv1 N’s (combined to Lv6), plus 1 Lv1 N, = 1,300 exp – whereas when I feed 3 Lv1 N’s to my SR, it only gives 600 exp… so yeah your system is way more awesomer. 😉

Can you fill in some of the “missing” steps, just so there’s no confusion as to how exactly this works?

All your base are

BlakeFox
    Participant

Sure thing. Basically, I roll around 100 new souls to fill up my slots. Then I sort the inventory by rarity, and start combining the N class souls together. I feed 1 level 1 N class to another level 1 N class, that makes it level up to 6. I continue doing that, making several level 6 N class, but not using one element at all, I leave all of my dark at level 1. After all of the colorful elements have been combined into level 6s, I start feeding them to my level 1 dark souls, making them level 12.

Next I’ll systematically feed those level 12 N class to the new level 1 Rs that I got when I rolled for the Ns. The Rs become level 14 by combining with 1 level 12 N soul. Then I can use those as food for my useful souls. The four souls used to make the level 14 R class soul, if fed without combining them, would total to 900 exp. After combination, the exp gained when consuming the 14R is 2900. That makes it more than three times more efficient than consuming only level 1 souls.

NightcoreZ
    Participant

I’ve done this method for useless class souls :

1 Lv1 N + 2 Lv1 N = Lv9 N (1,000 exp – profit 400 exp)
    1 Lv1 R + 2 Lv1 N = Lv8 R (1,700 exp – profit 1,000 exp)
    1 Lv1 SR + 1 Lv9 N = Lv11 SR (4,100 exp – profit 2,600 exp)

As you level class souls any higher, their levels will surely increase but try not to level it too much otherwise it would be a waste because it gets harder to level them.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Awesome, thanks so much for the added details. I stickied this, so if anyone else comes looking for info on Elio, it’ll be at the top of the list.

All your base are

BlakeFox
    Participant

Thanks, maybe my methods will inspire the next idea.

Halteclere
    Participant

Did a little testing, and it looks like the the formula for the exp N souls provide is (Level x 100) + 100.

N exp = L x 100 + 100
    L1 200 exp
    L1 + L1 = L6 700 exp; 150 extra exp/soul
    L1 + L6 = L12 1300 exp; 233 extra exp/soul
    L1 + L12 = L16 1700 exp; 225 extra exp/soul
    L20 2100 exp
    L21 2200 exp

It looks like BlakeFox has already found the sweet spot for exp gain?

For R souls it seems the exp formula is (Level x 200) + 100.

R exp = L x 200 + 100
    L1 300 exp
    L1 + NL1 = L6 1300 exp
    L1 + NL12 = L14 2900 exp
    L1 + NL16 = L15
    L9 1900 exp

It looks like it’s best to fuse a leveled N unit to an R as the last step before feeding it to your mains, since that nets the biggest amount of extra exp, and you won’t roll as many R souls to waste as N souls anyway.

TL;DR, do what BlakeFox did. He knows what he’s doing.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

About leveling up huh!,for sure elio is a game with-hard-time like me until now i just get 4 ur unit and doesn’t have epic weapon of this game(like excalibur and something)to be honest you can so easily got exp for you’r heroes in this game, the hard is to get limit break or should i call that level break,if you had a ur heroes,you have to sacrifice so many gem’s and kilari for that(i feel sick after know that) and because that i erase this game(sadly,i still doesn’t make kemco id for this game, and i feel like i make a very very big mistake, but what was done is done so look forward someday i have a mood to play this game)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Did a little testing, and it looks like the the formula for the exp N souls provide is (Level x 100) + 100.

Hi Halteclere,

Thanks for the post. Hopefully that info will help to elaborate on NightcoreZ’s post as well.

Well, welcome to the forum, and good luck with Elio. B)

All your base are

Halteclere
    Participant

About leveling up huh!,for sure elio is a game with-hard-time like me until now i just get 4 ur unit and doesn’t have epic weapon of this game(like excalibur and something)to be honest you can so easily got exp for you’r heroes in this game, the hard is to get limit break or should i call that level break,if you had a ur heroes,you have to sacrifice so many gem’s and kilari for that(i feel sick after know that) and because that i erase this game(sadly,i still doesn’t make kemco id for this game, and i feel like i make a very very big mistake, but what was done is done so look forward someday i have a mood to play this game)

In other words, it’s much wiser to invest in the crystal shop epic equipment instead, since you don’t need UR’s to finish the game, and as long as you know how to farm Quorite, you can build limit breaks for your SR units by rolling the N versions and classing them up to SR so you can use them to limit break your mains.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,194 Forums: 143 Topics: 2,177 Replies: 12,815