Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Everdark Tower New Game! Everdark Tower

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sigfried 4 months ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

(Literally just released… the second installment in the Pocket Size RPG series)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.hitpoint.tokeitou&hl=en&rdid=kemco.hitpoint.tokeitou

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1342100830?mt=8

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

2 users thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

And…..

It takes all of 2.5 hours to complete.  😡

It’s kind of a cute story, but I think it’s overall less good than the first one. (I’m trying to remember; I think the other short game was Archlion Saga? Anyway, it was better than this one. But this one is also free, and not a bad way to spend an afternoon…)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

I liked the Archlion Saga more but this one is good too πŸ™‚ There’s no need to expect some complex plot in a rather short game but let’s remember that the description says it’s length and overall it’s good πŸ™‚

And you don’t really need to worry about any grind (A lot of KEMCO games want a lot of grind, especially for post-game.. And I love some grinding πŸ™‚ ) Here the game goes forward every minute πŸ™‚Β 

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Nemomon
    Participant

Whole 2,5 hours? Not even half an hour less? That game is superb! πŸ˜€

sigfried
    Participant

i replayed the game in english this time (finished it in japanese when it was not translated and available). the lenght of the game depends on how fast you complete the puzzle of chapter 2 in the lighthouse. i found it better than archlion and less dull. overall also a better story more “stable” and “consistent”. i am happy i downloaded it in japanese at the time of its release.since i am under android pie, i can’t see it in the store and i downloaded it again from my library of game. it runs great but again, hitpoint game…

i fear for four legerrior which is the latest hitpoint and with”pie” i am assured to never play ancient phantasma in english.

Android is unique

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 522 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,423 Replies: 9,250