Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fairy Elements Fairy Elements is here!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Searinox119 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

CoarseDragon
    Participant

I just downloaded it. Looks really good so far. Excited to play more of it.

These are spoilers so look at your own risk.

Yamato at the start
    Orka at the start

3beez
    Participant

Wasn’t expecting a release today. They usually drop new games at the end of the week. I’m glad to have a new game, but was really hoping for Asdivine Hearts 2.  Oh well, off to the Playstore to grab the new game!

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Wasn’t expecting a release today. They usually drop new games at the end of the week. I’m glad to have a new game, but was really hoping for Asdivine Hearts 2. Oh well, off to the Playstore to grab the new game!

It’s perfect timing though. I was just telling my dad last night, “Now that I know I’m done changing the site over, now I just need Kemco to release a new game…” If only they responded this quickly every time I said that…  😛

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Rick and Yamato reminds me a bit of Keith and Furball.

CoarseDragon
    Participant

So far I really like this game. Being able to see enemies on the screen and know how many enemies are on a level is great. Weapon enhancing is deep and interesting.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I’m also really intrigued by the “extermination areas” or whatever they call it, the bonus rooms in all the dungeons.

If done right this game could be the new Asdivine Dios (aka the one all the rest of them get compared to.)

CoarseDragon
    Participant

I’m also really intrigued by the “extermination areas” or whatever they call it, the bonus rooms in all the dungeons. If done right this game could be the new Asdivine Dios (aka the one all the rest of them get compared to.)

Already finished “easy” room got some good items. Did a couple bonus rooms. You get items from monsters plus a bonus for completionm- sweet.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Apparently extermination rooms are repeatable. (Just exit the room and go back.)

On the one in the second dungeon I got a Frugal Crl and an Iron Spear on my first run, and a Frugal Crl and Iron Gun on my second run.

P.S. I still haven’t tried the Anywhere Battle…

Searinox119
    Participant

I am… not all that impressed with the game. It’s better than the “where’s the effort?” of Astral Frontier, but still.

For a game of customization, customization doesn’t actually matter much. All elements have pretty samey spells and things like +5% increase to a stat aren’t amazing, either. So, basically it all amounts to picking a weapon with highest ATK you can craft. It matters even less considering that right before the final dungeon you get new weapons for everyone that render ALL those customized weapons utterly obsolete. Well, aside from those two initial non-stock weapons which, once you can beat the Hard Anywhere Battles, can be raised to gamebreaking 1599 ATK without much trouble. Those still are better. Same thing with armor –  every fully upgraded armor has no effect and 256 DEF.

Dungeons have a common trait: they are big. Too big, perhaps. Good example is the 30 floor final dungeon. What’s the point of all that space? And it’s not only that one. Having minimaps that in their full take about 1/4 of a screen is pretty common. And the only dungeon gimmick in the game is basically “press a switch to unlock the door”.

My main problem is that it’s all pretty samey. There are a lot of things, sure… but all in all, there’s not much variety.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.