Strengthening and fortifying weapons and armor

Written by MSG Commander

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fairy Elements Strengthening and fortifying weapons and armor

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MSG Commander MSG Commander 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

For starters, it looks like there’s only one “starting” weapon or armor for each character, namely, the “Stock” weapons and armor. (Except for Rick, who starts with “Fluffy Fur.”)

You can buy stronger gear in town, or you can find it in dungeons – or, you can fortify your gear by using Resources that are dropped by monsters.

To fortify, choose the “Custom” option in the Main Menu, and with “Fortify Weapons” highlighted, tap on the character you want. Any weapon that can currently be fortified will be highlighted. Weapons that are greyed out, means you don’t have the required resources. (However, you can still view the upgrade options for these weapons, and identify the resources you still need.)

If you choose Yamato’s Stock G’Srd, it brings up this screen: (note that in this example I’ve chosen to upgrade to Bronze G’Srd +2)

When you choose the upgrade path, it tells you what resources are needed. If you have all the resources, then clicking the weapon a second time will bring up the “Fortify” screen (and the word Fortify will be highlighted, unlike this image where I don’t have all the resources.):

Clicking on “Fortify” will then transform your weapon.

Most upgrade paths seem to offer two choices; however some of them only have one choice:

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of famouscrystal1417
    famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Do you know that all armor at this game can be upgraded to mythical class armor(sounds really covenient huh)
    And do you know that Legendary weapon is created from moonbeam weapon(like moonbeam sword,etc)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

What i mean is all Legendary weapon and mythical armor actually at sale,ah right has someone found whereabout of other loss equipment(i want to fortify them all to Hero equipment)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Me I’m having too much fun using the cauldrons every 6 hours. I still have a Carbon Gun and other weapons about that same level, but they each have over +100 ATK!  😎

Profile photo of CoarseDragon
    CoarseDragon
    Participant

In have to say that so far I have found no armor that has a defense above 256 when fully fortified. So I am not so sure the titles on the armor matter. If anyone finds differently I’d like to know.

Note to MSG Commander: my Rick has 436 attack weapon. Transmigrated twice and a few caldrons.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Well that right the max armor defense is 256 there no way the other is above that

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

CoarseDragon
    Participant

I was really disappointed when my Hero King Knight Armor was only 256 defense  🙁

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Note to MSG Commander: my Rick has 436 attack weapon. Transmigrated twice and a few caldrons.

Do you have to max out your weapon before you transmigrate?

CoarseDragon
    Participant

Do you have to max out your weapon before you transmigrate?

Yes you need to fully fortify the weapon before you can Transmigrate. Then the weapon keeps the attack value and you can fortify the weapon again seemingly as many times as you want because one of the achievements is to Transmigrate at least 10 times. I have done about 5 so far.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Wow… That’s crazy. I like all the new options in this game; now I just need to tear myself away from working on the site long enough to actually finish the game. (Well, that’s what the holidays are for…)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.