Help with the game

Written by Meet89

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fairy Elements Help with the game

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  CoarseDragon 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Meet89
    Participant

Hi, I am new here and just joined the site recently. I never needed to look on the internet to find solutions on how to beat a game before but this one is certainly rough . So if anyone can write some sort of final or most necessary skill build for each character, I would be really grateful because I am having trouble judging this material /skill system.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hey meet,

First off welcome to the forum!

I’m still pretty early in the game, but I feel confident that one of our members will be able to help you out with this. (We have a pretty good group here.)

From what I myself know of the game, I’d say that fortifying your weapons and/or armor is probably the key. Have you done the Anywhere Battles? It’s a great way to get the resources you need.

P.S. I moved your question to a new topic because the other one is quite literally temporary.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

CoarseDragon
    Participant

First I would say get the best weapons in Owl Village. Then go through the Jail a few times and gather resources to fortify your weapons (it would help if you bought the Bandit Amulet from the shop for 200 FRP). You will need lots of resources.

Spend your Dream Tickets in the Tower and trade any unwanted items for “Coins”. Use those coins to buy resources you need to fortify your weapons.

Purchase new armor when available but don’t worry about fortifying armor until later in the game. I never really thought fortifying helped that much anyway.

And of course leveling up never hurts.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Thanks for the great tip about using Dream Tickets to get stuff to exchange.  I’m far into the game with a pile of useless Dream Tickets, but now I can get coins for them and that will help.

Older, but not wiser

CoarseDragon
    Participant

Thanks for the great tip about using Dream Tickets to get stuff to exchange. I’m far into the game with a pile of useless Dream Tickets, but now I can get coins for them and that will help.

Took me a while to figure that one out. Great way to get items. I used it a lot.

Meet89
    Participant

Whoa, Thanks a lot. I didn’t know dream tickets could be used to get coins. Thank you all once again 🙂

Merry Christmas in advance 🙂

CoarseDragon
    Participant

My opinion on helpful Crystals.

Must have Crystals:

There are several level one Crystals that give 5 times attack to a normal attack. Everyone should get one. There is one for every element. For example Black Bkn Crl and Green Bkn Crl. They all end with Bkn Crl.

Helpful Crystals.

Level 4 Shock Attack Crl: allows party to attack first. This is a green Crystal.

Wtr Str Crl is a level 2 blue Crystal that allows healing to 500 HP but no more than that. Really helpful early in the game.

Lgt Goggles Crl recovers full HP and MP when unable to fight, in other words resurrect after death.

Any of the attack ALL Crystals are helpful but only one of two characters need those.

Also you will want lower defense Crystals like Wtr Glasses Crl and attack up Crystals like Legend Fre Crl.

And Merry Christmas to you Meet89 and everyone else.

Searinox119
    Participant

…I should’ve probably marked this in the list somehow, but both types of Bkn crystals, Goggles, Cat Ears, Rubber and Tights are all FRP lottery-only. In other words, don’t rely on having them.

The best place to gather resources are Anywhere Battles, because 100% drop rate is an amazing thing. No exp/gold gain, though.

There are two weapons that really screw up lategame. Namely, Loss G’Srd and Mentor Spr (or rather, their upgrades). The reason is, the gap between ATK of their basic and upgraded forms is huge, allowing to cap the +999 bonus ATK in just 2 Transmigrations, and reach their maximum 1599 ATK, whis is ludicrous, with 3 Mystic Light and 2 pieces of Transmigration Ore each. And Mystic Light isn’t that hard to get once you’re powerful enough to beat Hard tier of Anywhere Battles. Considering that all other weapons take a ton of effort, resources and Transmigration Ore to reach even half that amount of ATK, it kind of results into a game where Yamato and Tsubasa are dealing all the damage and everyone else is healing, buffing or speeding up damagers’ turns because they can only deal, in comparison, almost scratch damage.

So it’s probably a good idea to consider all this when picking crystals. For hitters offensive magic doesn’t really matter at this point because regular skills are much, much stronger. Either Dragon King/God or Shock Attack crystal is a solid pick. Everything that boosts STR is fine. Probably also not a bad idea to pick a crystal with low level skills for weaker targets that is useful (for example, Fire Barrier or Water Demon Wall). Glasses (you can farm them in Carvery Castle’s Extermination Room) of whatever element you want are helpful too. For support it’s basically, well, support – Glasses of various elements (Fire, Water and Wind can probably be shared between support, sticking Time on everyone for versatility is a good idea if slots allow), a high-level Water support crystal or two for healing, a high-level Time support crystal for Death Stop (auto-revive is helpful), etc.

1 user thanked author for this post.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Well,right now i dedicated myself for researching Legendary weapon
    1,moonbeam G’srd>light fairy G’srd>sunblaze king G’srd>excalibur(to be honest excalibur is a longsword right? Since when it become greatsword)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

CoarseDragon
    Participant

…I should’ve probably marked this in the list somehow, but both types of Bkn crystals, Goggles, Cat Ears, Rubber and Tights are all FRP lottery-only. In other words, don’t rely on having them.

While that is also true I know I got my Bkn Crystals from chests. The first one was pretty early.

Excellent point about the anywhere battles – they are lots of fun too.

And yes Excalibur, I belive, is a long sword.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.