How to Transmigrate your weapons

Written by CoarseDragon

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fairy Elements How to Transmigrate your weapons

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

CoarseDragon
    Participant

How to Trasnmigrate.

First you need to make sure you have Ore

The weapon needs to be fully fortified

Then if you have the ore you can Transmigrate

Weapon then returns to “Stock” but with updated attack value

Then you can start the Transmigration process again!

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Sweet! So, do you fortify your weapons to increase ATK and the level of your skill slots, and then transmigrate so that you can further increase the ATK?

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

CoarseDragon
    Participant

Sweet! So, do you fortify your weapons to increase ATK and the level of your skill slots, and then transmigrate so that you can further increase the ATK?

Yes, as you Transmigrate attack and Crystal slot values increase.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I mean do the slots increase even as you fortify the weapon, or is that only through Transmigrate? Sorry I should have been more specific.

CoarseDragon
    Participant

I mean do the slots increase even as you fortify the weapon, or is that only through Transmigrate? Sorry I should have been more specific.

Yes slots will go up just by fortifying but you need to look carefully – early on-  because not all increases result in an increase in slots, but eventually all slots will be 4 (they never go down).

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I just did my first Transmigrate rhis evening! Whoopee!

I have a question for anyone who’s done their research: Is there a “short path” to Transmigrate? i.e. if you always choose the top or bottom weapon to fortify, does one of them get you back to “Stock” faster than the other?

Or do you ultimately need to follow multiple paths anyway, in order to level up all your slots?

Meet89
    Participant

There is an attack increase limit on hero weapons. After 999 increase it stops so you shouldn’t transmigrate loss weapons further than that

1oldtymer
    Participant

Is there a “short path” to Transmigrate? i.e. if you always choose the top or bottom weapon to fortify, does one of them get you back to “Stock” faster than the other? Or do you ultimately need to follow multiple paths anyway, in order to level up all your slots?

No, I think paths only differ a little in your “bonus.”  You can easily check, as you transmigrate many “steps” at once if you have the resources, but even if not, you can still follow the path.  Do the same for both top and bottom, and you will see the path to stock is the same “distance” for both.

Older, but not wiser

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I paid a bit more attention and have determined the difference in paths is which weapon slots get increased. For example to raise the level on a Fire slot, you have to follow the path that leads to “Fire Beast” weapons or whatever they’re called.

So pretty much the crystals you want on that weapon should determine your choices when it comes to fortifying and transmigrating.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.