Is there no post-game?

Written by 1oldtymer

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fairy Elements Is there no post-game?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Uncreative Name 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

1oldtymer
    Participant

I defeated the final boss, but after a long scene got returned to the title with no opportunity to save.  I clicked on continue, but it just returned me to my spot before the final battle.  Just to make sure, I fought again, won again, and still got returned to the title screen with no save, no indication of any post game.  If anybody knows if there is a post game, please post here so that we can all know about it.

Older, but not wiser

Searinox119
    Participant

Unless you count the whole “some time passed, go and beat up this guy in Material Tower” as one, no, this game doesn’t have a postgame.

1 user thanked author for this post.

1oldtymer
    Participant

OK, I get it now.  I was briefly confused by your answer.  So there isn’t anything after the Material Tower.

Older, but not wiser

Meet89
    Participant

I was very disappointed by that. All that grinding and nothing much came out of it, Is there multiple endings? I got just one true end and forgot to save before. I would love to know if Yamato ends up with Orka or Tsubasa

CoarseDragon
    Participant

I am also very disappointed.

3beez
    Participant

Ditto. The last couple of games have been “meh.”

As for multiple endings, I don’t think so. There was a point before the final boss where the dialogue had three choices (remain a knight, find love, and something else) that might have provided different dialogue scenarios, but I didn’t care enough to check them all out.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Yes, I have to agree with much of what Searinoxx said. The story and characters were a pain, and the long long dungeons boring. I did like some of the mechanics (particularly the way random battles were structured). I liked the towers, but not the amount of effort it took to get there. Also, the difference between “deep” and “snappy” difficulties was too great. Snappy was too easy, but deep meant work to defeat the final boss.

Older, but not wiser

Uncreative Name
    Participant

Not really, unfortunately, once you beat the final boss,

Spoiler title

, it just sends you back to the title screen. Closest thing to a postgame here is the Labyrinth of Time, which has you fight stronger versions of previously fought enemies and a few bosses (Including

Spoiler title

). You also get new crystals and an item if you clear it… and that’s it, unfortunately.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.