Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Fantasy Chronicle Question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kyndig
    Participant

is fantasy chronicles the same game as mystic chronicles for psp? and is fantasy chronicles a sequel or prequel to justice chronicles?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Yes to your first question, although my understanding is they wrote a new storyline for the PSP version.

To your second question – they’re not directly related, they just share similar concepts and gameplay. (And Justice Chronicles is one of my personal favorites for whatever that’s worth)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Kyndig
    Participant

cool good to know, what did they change about the storyline for psp version? i’ll have to play it again or play fantasy chronicles to try and see the difference.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

cool good to know, what did they change about the storyline for psp version? i’ll have to play it again or play fantasy chronicles to try and see the difference.

I don’t know what they changed actually; I just read somewhere that they did. *shrugs* I’ve never finished either version (well I only have the iOS version anyway, but I haven’t finished it… but it’s decent, just sort of feels like a “precursor” to Justice Chronicles in regards to the game mechanics.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Kyndig
    Participant

hmm ok thanks anyway

Jesusalva
    Participant

Could I please ask to change th topic to something more descriptive?
    Instead of “Question”, why not , for example, “Is this game the same as Mystic Chronicles (PSP)?”

Using descriptive titles helps when filtering what topics are of your interest and which ones aren’t, improving navigation though the forum 😉
    Thanks

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.