Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate New Game: Fernz Gate!

This topic contains 59 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 2 months ago.

3beez
    Participant

@msg-commander created a thread about skill levels. @natalya you might find it helpful:

Raising Skill Levels

He’s correct about items in the arena exchange. You’ll need to battle in the arena to earn the coins.  At the Rizolt City Arena, the maid on the right side of the counter is the exchange shopkeeper.

The items you’re looking for are:  Dictionary (for Lita), Animal Firework (for Toril), Antique Toy (for Alex), and Twin Fruit (for Kodan). They cost 500 arena coins apiece, and raise a character’s skill level by 5.

If you want an item with a little more oomph, you’ll have to spend Gems in the In-App-Purchase Shop. Here you can get the Peppy Drink (costs 160 Gems) that raises trust levels by 20. (I think you’ll also find one or two of these during the game. Maybe. lol)

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    mmlj
    Participant

hi all! i’m new to the forum although i’ve been playing kemco games for a while (at least the ones people agree on being good)

i need a bit of help for subquest 5 of fernz gate, outworlder twins. i couldn’t find the girl, aidel. can anyone pls tell me where she is? thank you!

well you know or don't you kennet or haven't i told you every telling has a taling and that's the he and the she of it

Zherk01
    Participant

Was that the hide and seek quest? If I remember correctly she is in a barrel around east or south east. Just keep checking all the barrel.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Justice Chronicles | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

3beez
    Participant

hi all! i’m new to the forum although i’ve been playing kemco games for a while (at least the ones people agree on being good) i need a bit of help for subquest 5 of fernz gate, outworlder twins. i couldn’t find the girl, aidel. can anyone pls tell me where she is? thank you!

If I remember correctly, she’s behind one of the trees near the bell.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

hi all! i’m new to the forum although i’ve been playing kemco games for a while (at least the ones people agree on being good) i need a bit of help for subquest 5 of fernz gate, outworlder twins. i couldn’t find the girl, aidel. can anyone pls tell me where she is? thank you!

If I remember correctly, she’s behind one of the trees near the bell.

Yes, Aidel is behind a house, left from the Bell, near a male NPC.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

mmlj
    Participant

Hey, thanks everyone! That took me such a loooong time

well you know or don't you kennet or haven't i told you every telling has a taling and that's the he and the she of it

dewfunk
    Participant

Anybody still playing this game? I just played it few days ago and finished the normal ending, just wondering whether there’s any special weapon or ultimate strong weapons on this game? I personally just uses the ones I got from that trophy bonuses, since it’s strong and I can just fill it with any stats i like.

about the lily flower thing in the early part of true ending chapter, does taking the flower and leaving it at the tomb makes any difference? just curious :p

Jesusalva
    Participant

just wondering whether there’s any special weapon or ultimate strong weapons on this game?

Personally I haven’t relied in weapons at this game. If I Remember Correctly, there is no super-ultra-strong weapon on this game, but others may have more accurate info.

about the lily flower thing in the early part of true ending chapter, does taking the flower and leaving it at the tomb makes any difference? just curious :p

It makes all the difference.

Not leaving flowers => normal ending

Leaving flowers => True Ending

Please remember there are three true endings for this one 😉

“enjoy”

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

1 user thanked author for this post.
    dewfunk
    Participant

Thanks a lot, yeah haven’t really find any ultimate or super weapon or sort so far even in the post game.

Yes, about the lily flower I already tried it and it basically ends up in the normal ending again lol, I actually completed all three true endings already by now, but decided to wonder around again since i haven’t completed the two remaining sub-quests

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks a lot, yeah haven’t really find any ultimate or super weapon or sort so far even in the post game. Yes, about the lily flower I already tried it and it basically ends up in the normal ending again lol, I actually completed all three true endings already by now, but decided to wonder around again since i haven’t completed the two remaining sub-quests

It’s been forever since I played (or at least it feels like forever lol…) But, I think the trophy weapons are probably the best you can get… I don’t remember any “legendary” weapons or that sort of thing – but they could be in there and I just never paid close enough attention.

Also, I could be completely wrong on this but I think you can go back and pick up the lily flower after the battle, because I want to say that I did that… but it didn’t seem to change anything else going forward… (but like I said it’s been forever since I played so I could be imagining that…)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,471 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,188 Replies: 8,136