Where to spend IAP?

Written by MSG Commander

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Where to spend IAP?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nemomon 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Ok, I just got to the point where the Shop unlocks, so I don’t know which of the items in here can be found elsewhere in the game, but I’m pretty sure there’s ONE that can only be obtained through the IAP:

Laboratory Key (description: The key to Logus Laboratory. Clearing it nets the party a Maidame Head Ring.) It costs 300 gems, so I’d say you should either buy it right away, or make sure you save enough to buy it after you’ve beat the game.

I also bought the Portable Curio for 200 gems (which, I guess makes TWO items you can only get from the shop), leaving me with roughly 500 gems to spend on other things (plus whatever I get from daily Tweeting).

So, as people complete the game, are there any recommendations on where to spend the rest?

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

UPDATE:

I’ve done everything but the Secret Arena and the Lv. 900 area.

I don’t think the Portable Curio is worth buying (I never really use it), but I do recommend the Laboratory Key.

Also, if you want to grind in the metal or gold regions, you’ll probably want the Attract Ring which costs 200 gems. (I believe all other bonus regions have Curios, so you don’t really NEED the Attract Ring for those locations.)

Beyond that, AFAIK you only receive 2 Storage Keys throughout the game (one from Jolie and one as a Trophy reward), so you’ll need to buy additional keys for the other storehouses, at 50 gems each. (I didn’t pay attention so I don’t know how many storehouses there are?)

The other thing I did as I could afford to, was to unlock each party member’s 3rd accessory slot (for 100 gems each). This one seems like a “nice to have” but not absolutely needed…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Nemomon
    Participant

So far I spent my gems like that:

– Laboratory Key
    – Portable Curio (also I don’t use it maybe except turning random encounters to none)
    – 1 Skill level Orb
    – 1 skill slot for Kodan (so far with Trade-Off Ring Beta, Enhance Ring and Multiple Ring he kills everything)
    – 1 room in secret garden for a Stand buddy.

Not saying I spent them right, but so far I didn’t regret that.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.