Logus Laboratory (IAP Dungeon)

Written by MSG Commander

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Logus Laboratory (IAP Dungeon)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 4 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

This is (probably) my last post for the day. When you reach the point in the story where Logus Laboratory becomes available (and if you’ve bought the key from the IAP Shop), you can go there right away and *can* beat the first floor – if you’re a little bit careful with your strategy and if you run away from any Titan monsters (the big, strong, mean red ones that will otherwise destroy your party.)

By the way to enter the Laboratory just walk up to the door and press the confirm button. If you’ve already bought the key, the door will open.

Somewhere on the first floor, there’s a treasure chest that has an “Experience Bag” that gives you 20,000 EXP (I believe? though it could be 2,000 – anyway, it’s enough that I went from level 12 to level 23…) There’s also a few other goodies, but mostly you wanna get that Experience Bag.

If you beat the first floor, Jolie tells you the monsters on the next floor are levels 30 to 36. That’s a big enough gap that they will annihilate you, so leave the second floor for later. (In fact you can leave the first floor for later too, unless you want the extra EXP early on).

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I beat the Laboratory at level 45 on Normal difficulty with no real strategy (but the final boss took a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time and that’s all I’m telling about that battle… if you want to know more you’ll have to face the boss yourself mwahaha…)

The reward is “Maidame Head Ring” which releases the buddy “Maidame’s Head.” It’s a fun Laboratory, but I don’t know if it was worth 300 Gems. Well, maybe for the entertainment value… the end scene in the lab is pretty humorous.

Jesusalva
    Participant
    Somewhere on the first floor, there’s a treasure chest that has an “Experience Bag” that gives you 20,000 EXP (I believe? though it could be 2,000 – anyway, it’s enough that I went from level 12 to level 23…) There’s also a few other goodies, but mostly you wanna get that Experience Bag.

It’s 20,000 exp, and it’s at the first right corridor from the entrance (If I remember correctly. I won’t take risks :p).

Screenshot_20170806-115859

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

Attachments:

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Also, I found out that if you use Maidame’s Head as your “Dispatch” buddy, then the results each time is just a bit over 1,000 Maid Coins!

1oldtymer
    Participant
    Also, I found out that if you use Maidame’s Head as your “Dispatch” buddy, then the results each time is just a bit over 1,000 Maid Coins!

Great discovery–I never would have experimented(: Anyway, note that the maid coin reward, like all other maid coin rewards, is multiplied by the maid coin orb (so if you have 1 orb, Maidame’s Head will yield 2000+ coins, and 2 orbs will yield 3000+ coins).

Older, but not wiser

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.