Level Specific Rewards in the Battle Arena

Written by MSG Commander

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Level Specific Rewards in the Battle Arena

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nemomon 6 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

In the (normal) Battle Arena, there are 3 cups as usual (plus most likely, a “Bonus” Cup once you clear all three.)

Each one is Easy, Normal, and Hard, with its own special rules and rewards. Also, they each have a recommended level for challenging the cup.

But, new in this game, they’ve added a “Level Bonus” reward (or something like that). How it works is, if you can beat the cup with your party below the recommended level, you get a special one time reward! (I think Jolie said you have to be 5 levels below, but I could be wrong on that?)

Mind you, I usually save the Battle Arena until after the Normal or True End, when I’m strong enough to just breeze through it all, so for me this is no big deal. But for the hardcore players out there, they’ve finally found a way to motivate you all to beat the Battle Arena at low levels…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Jesusalva
    Participant
    But, new in this game, they’ve added a “Level Bonus” reward (or something like that). How it works is, if you can beat the cup with your party below the recommended level, you get a special one time reward! (I think Jolie said you have to be 5 levels below, but I could be wrong on that?)

That’s a typo. The arena is just like AH2, you must be within a five levels frame.
    So if Arena level is, say, 18+, you can receive the bonus until, at most, level 23. If you’re not eligible anymore the item will be grayed with a “(Excluded)” comment.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

1 user thanked author for this post.

Weisteisen
    Participant

Decided to try out Forgotten Garden’s arena.Since I already cleared Maid co-op’s arena.And I got wrecked by 100 lvl challenge.

Screenshot_2017-08-19-12-08-19

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

We should start a new thread for “Arena Strategies” (well, if there’s enough other people interested in sharing… I don’t tend to get into the arena stuff that much, so I wouldn’t be any help there…)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Nemomon
    Participant

Not worth it. These Arenas even on Easy difficulty are far too hard to get the bonus item. For example Silver Hard mode asks You to beat all of the enemies using only norml attacks (it mustes all characters at the start of each turn), and two of the three final battle monsters use Phys Reflect skill… and the third one causes Berserk, so essentially You will be killing Yourself.

These rewards are too small to bother to get them.

Jesusalva
    Participant
    Not worth it. These Arenas even on Easy difficulty are far too hard to get the bonus item. For example Silver Hard mode asks You to beat all of the enemies using only norml attacks (it mustes all characters at the start of each turn), and two of the three final battle monsters use Phys Reflect skill… and the third one causes Berserk, so essentially You will be killing Yourself.

Actually I guess the strategy was to remove silence (takes some items and a turn!)
    I actually never went past silver hard mode because… Lazy :>
    Actually, busy with real life but oh well.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

Nemomon
    Participant

Actually I guess the strategy was to remove silence (takes some items and a turn!)
    I actually never went past silver hard mode because… Lazy :>
    Actually, busy with real life but oh well.

But You get mute at the start of each turn, so unless You will come with tons of them, the battle will take an endless amount of time. Plus, at the required to gain the bonus lvl You won’t kill the goblins in a single hit, so they will use Phys reflect on themselves, so You will have to kill the serpent (but You also won’t kill it, because magic deals so little damage if both partners are human, and a little better damage if the partner is a buddy, but then You need a ring that copies a skill used by the main char, so buddy will be also able to use it to make a unison), but You won’t do that, and summa summarum You will be doomed :P.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Nemomon.

Nemomon
    Participant

Hee.. and in the Maid shop I found an armor that nullifies all status ailments (Lucky Pendant), and I beat the Silver Hard course on Extreme difficulty without any difficulties with lvl 44 characters… If I knew sooner…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.