Early Metal Region Grinding!

Written by MSG Commander

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Early Metal Region Grinding!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Ok, there is a Metal Region. WOOHOO!

Once you reach the point in the story where the Forgotten Garden is unlocked, go there and talk to an NPC with a light bulb over his head (at least I think he had a light – anyway he’s in the Forgotten Garden). He’ll tell you about the Metal Region, and then it appears on your map.

Now, if you still have the Storehouse Key that Jolie gave you way back when…. enter the storehouse in Forgotten Garden, and get yourself an Acceleration Ring, First Strike Ring, and 2 other treasures (which are nice but not important to grinding.)

By this point in the story, Lita should have a weapon with at least Crit 30%, so give her the Acceleration Ring, and equip the First Strike Ring to whoever.

In Metal Region, one of the treasures is a Long Chakram with Crit 22% (for Toril, so now two people will have Crit for sure.) Also, Kodan should have a small amount of Crit, if you’ve been holding weapons that have it.

At the end of the first screen, there’s a door that you have to pay to unlock. The cost? 1,000,000 Gold! Also, the maid standing at the door says that if you leave the door, it will CLOSE. (No word if that means you have to pay again? But probably.) She also says the monsters just past the door are at level 100, and you’ll have a tough time if you’re below that. Also, she mentions something about if you want to go further than that area, there’s an additional fee of 3,000,000 – so maybe there’s multiple areas in the Metal Region? I don’t know.

Anyway, I equipped the stuff from the Storehouse in Forgotten Garden, and bought an Attract Ring in the IAP Shop (though you could just wander until you get random encounters), and quickly went from level 30 or so to level 40 (to unlock each character’s lv 40 skill), then I got tired of grinding there, and went on back to the Logus Laboratory (to challenge the second floor, where the enemies are level 30 to 36, or something like that.)

But on that first screen in Metal Region, I’d go up 1 level after every 1-2 successful battles. So, it seems this is a good way to do a *little* grinding – but it’s not a good strategy if you want to grind into the 100’s.

Still, I’m sure there will be more to come, as the game continues to unfold…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Nemomon
    Participant

Yeah, each time You leave the Metal Region to a world map, You must pay again the fee if You want to enter the second and the third stage of it.

This is how they look like:

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Seems cheap that you have to pay each time, but I guess one solution is to just do all your grinding in one trip… though I don’t know how effective that would be.

Anyway, thanks Nemomon.

Nemomon
    Participant

I think it prevents from very early grinding. That metal enemies in the very first stage give next to nothing XP, and are not very useful for grinding. Also, with the Acceleration Ring You could go there and open all of the treasure chests, even that powerful ones too early in the game. They added the fee cost, so players won’t be too willing to spend all of their gold too early.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

That makes sense, actually. It’s only worth going to the first screen for a short time anyway, and then only if you really have to level up like 10 or 15 levels for some reason. (But realistically, you could also just wait until you’re around level 100, and then go do the first AND second screens… the treasure on the first screen is okay but certainly not “needed” at such an early point in the game.)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.