Leveling up your Unisons – How Does It Happen?!

Written by MSG Commander

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Leveling up your Unisons – How Does It Happen?!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Okay, I have a really awesome Unison: Chaos Saute. It’s the combination of Blast (Fire spell) and Chaos Mash (Earth). It attacks All, and it does an insane amount of damage (and occasionally, causes confusion. If it doesn’t kill everybody in one turn first.)

And I’ve used it a bunch since I got it, and now it’s at Level 4. I know Alex’s Blast is at Level 8, because it shows the level when I select it. But Toril’s Chaos Mash doesn’t level up… so, how does the game determine a Unison’s Level? Anyone know?

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Weisteisen
    Participant

I think it’s similar to AH2.
    Caster A spell’s level+Caster B spell’s level then divide by 2.I might be wrong tho.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Jesusalva
    Participant

Personally I prefer to use the Bamboo-something attack. It hits 8 times, and targets the entire row. And my first four members have those skills. (I tend to prefer speed-based builds)
    So when I find 4 foes, I strike a total of 64 hits. Because my team is not exactly low-level, most of those are Overkill (meaning, more EXP and Gold!)

But Chaos Salute is strong, indeed. The boss I tested it against barely got a round after using this skill once.
    Chaos Mash however, as most if not all skills which doesn’t causes damage (Would cure be a negative damage?), does not level up.
    And as @weisteisen pointed out, a unison is two skills casted together, so I guess both skill levels are taken in account…

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

• This reply was modified 47 years ago by .

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Chaos Saute targets All – and it even does full damage to metal monsters (when it goes Critical, that is).

Anyway, back to weisteisen’s point: I use Chaos Saute with Alex and Toril. If I use Alex’ Blast (at level 91) and Toril’s Chaos Mash (no level), then Chaos Saute is level 45. But, if on my next turn, I use Alex’ Chaos Mash (no level) followed by Toril’s Blast (currently at level 2), then my Chaos Saute is level 1…

(Yes, I just now realized that if you use a 2-spell unison and both characters have both spells, you can use Spell A + Spell B on your first turn, then Spell B + Spell A on your second turn, for a two-in-a-row unison attack!)

So, it must be “A + B / 2.” Which is pretty cool, because at first I didn’t think you could level up the unisons at all! đŸ™‚

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

• This reply was modified 47 years ago by .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.