Unlocking the Gold Region

Written by MSG Commander

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Unlocking the Gold Region

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

In order to unlock the Gold Region, you need to talk to the Archer Woman inside the weapon shop in Mosso Village.

I’m not sure where in the game the Archer Woman first appears here, as I just happened to stumble across her on my way to complete a subquest, and I’ve just finished Pheryl Town and am on my way to the Dragon’s Den (Main Quest 42)… so if someone unlocks the Gold Region sooner, let us know (post the Main Quest # so peeps know when they can go looking for it.)

The Gold Region is split into 3 parts: the first screen has a west section (where you begin) and an east section. There’s a cave joining them. At level 45, on Normal difficulty, the west section and the cave are a cinch, but the east section is DANGER! (So save it for later.)

In about 10 minutes with an Attract Ring equipped, I made about 500,000 Gold. (Then I got bored again and got on with the story.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Jesusalva
    Participant
    In order to unlock the Gold Region, you need to talk to the Archer Woman inside the weapon shop in Mosso Village.

I’m not sure where in the game the Archer Woman first appears here, as I just happened to stumble across her on my way to complete a subquest, and I’ve just finished Pheryl Town and am on my way to the Dragon’s Den (Main Quest 42)… so if someone unlocks the Gold Region sooner, let us know (post the Main Quest # so peeps know when they can go looking for it.)

Main quest #35, after visiting Gastra Village first time. Party was level 31~32.
    iirc the Forgotten Villa-err, Garden, will also unlock, along with the Guil-err, Maid Co-Op basement (and Gazillion Challenge)
    Maybe they unlocked before, but there’s a side quest in Gastra Village to visit the Co-Op anyways, so…

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Jesusalva.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I finally went back and did the final screen here. At level 300, on Expert, the battle shortcut usually kicks on, and when it doesn’t, I can Auto every battle.

Sometimes one battle yields around 100,000 Gold; sometimes it’s as high as 500,000. Don’t know how that compares with other player’s experience?

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.