Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate "Hidden" Treasure in Empyrea

This topic contains 24 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 2 months ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

This is the first “hidden” treasure I’ve encountered in the game (so there may or may not be others). I believe this is on the second screen of the dungeon. The small yellow circle around the mini map shows the location in the dungeon, and the large yellow circle shows that there is a treasure there, that in the wrong light could easily be overlooked:
    (spoiler is here for anyone who would rather find it on their own)

Hidden Treasure
    Hidden Treasure

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

As we’re talking about hidden treasures, I’ll also write about a missable

Dragon Lair
    Treasure: Octupler Ring
    When removing the boulders, remove the center one.

Removing left boulder for example means not getting this ring. So, a missable.

I’m kinda bad at that sort of thing so I’ll just lurk moar 😉

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

dewfunk
    Participant

I don’t know if anyone already knows it, or if it’s considered as hidden treasure but after finishing normal ending and if you go back to Gastra Village and talk with the suspicious man once again, he will give you a Bamboo Spear (the same weapon you get from the trophy bonus section)

2 users thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I don’t know if anyone already knows it, or if it’s considered as hidden treasure but after finishing normal ending and if you go back to Gastra Village and talk with the suspicious man once again, he will give you a Bamboo Spear (the same weapon you get from the trophy bonus section)

Thanks, I don’t think I ever got that one.  🙂

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Mastertrek

You can get it immediately after you meet him in that place (unless I’m mistaken but I got a Bamboo Spear right after I got a Duo Skill from the “hidden” person in Gastro Village. It’s simply a matter of talking twice to him.

Welcome 😇

Uninvented
    Participant

Gah!  These missing treasures…

I found the ones that MSG and Jesusalva discussed.  (That is the Dragon Dungeon, MSG, is it not?)

The Trophy room shows I’m missing 28 treasures.  In Pheryl Town, the Treasure Searcher shows that there are two unopened treasures.   Can’t count the times I’ve scoured both entrances and still came up empty.  I’m about to try X-Ray Specs to see if that helps.  If it does, I’ll mention what, or if, I find.

In Misery Maze, Treasure Searcher shows no unopened treasures.  However, I think I saw two, or maybe four, behind the boss.  But I couldn’t beat her.  So it’s puzzling that those aren’t revealed.

Any ideas what I’m missing? Or could it be that the treasures may show up later with an update?

Maybe I’m OCD. 😂 ‘Cause this treasure enigma is getting me frustrated!

Laura

Mastertrek

Wait.. 28 unopened treasures? That means you should check if you have all dungeons searched and post-game treasures too.

Sometimes there comes an impossible-to-solve bug that features Pheryl Town. I collected all the treasures in there but the game still tells I’m missing one. 

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

Oh and in Misery Maze the treasures are the Amore weapons.

For the battle I recommend upping  the stats (around 2k each Stat on Expert + Disco Rings) 

Welcome 😇

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Mastertrek.
    Mastertrek

And X-ray Specs is a must-buy. At least I hope you will find both treasures in Pheryl Town.

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

And quick question : Did you get all treasures in each town? There are treasures that require keys to open. Maybe you didn’t open some of these doors.

Welcome 😇

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,539 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,221 Replies: 8,241