Raising Skill Levels

Written by MSG Commander

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Raising Skill Levels

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I acquired the following items while playing the game (though I don’t remember where or when). Each of them raises a character’s skill level:

Antique Toy: raises Lita by 1, raises Alex by 5
    Twin Fruit: raises raises Toril by 1, raises Kodan by 5
    Animal Firework: raises Kodan by 1, raises Toril by 5

Peppy Drink: raises anyone by 20

So, somewhere, there’s an item I haven’t found yet that must raise Alex by 1, and Lita by 5 (or, at least, Lita by 5?)

Now, the other part of this I hope someone can answer, is what does each person’s Skill Level need to be so they can use their special abilities to get into all the special parts of dungeons?

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

3beez
    Participant

Lita’s item is the Dictionary. I’m pretty sure I got one from a chest, but it’s also at the arena exchange. As to your other question, about the skill level needed for special abilities, do you mean the level needed for each area (ex: Rizolt City, skipping stones Lv1 required)…which I haven’t kept track of…😜 or just the points needed for each level, like this:

FernzGate-Gimmick-Skills-1

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    • This reply was modified 47 years ago by .
    1 user thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Lols. I should’ve known it would be under Help. Points per area would be nice to have, but I’m good with points per level.

3beez
    Participant

I just did the skill event at Gastra Village, where each character had 3 choices. I went thru all of them; two of the options will raise the skill level, and one has no effect. Of the 2 options that do affect the level, one raises it 10 points, and the other 20. (I can’t remember is other events had 3 options to deal; I didn’t experiment until now, sorry!) If you want to know the 20-point answers:

Gastra Village Skill Event 'Right Answers'
    Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    2 users thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Man, I wish I’d taken the time to check all that; I don’t even remember what my answers were except that I reloaded if their level didn’t increase at all…

Jesusalva
    Participant

I probably won’t be finishing this list, be warned

Correct Options For People Lazy Like Me

With this in hands, all your characters should be at skill level 2 – With 60 points. Sufficient for the Ruins puzzles. (Treasures you’ve left behind first time)

Note: I did not tested other options.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.