Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate List of all "bonus" regions

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Danilo 1 month ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I put this in a spoiler for the sake of those who’d rather find these areas on their own, but here’s the list of every area I’ve located (I think it covers them all):

Bonus regions and where to find them
    Available before the Normal End:

Metal Region – lv. 25 (first screen ONLY, then lv. 100, then lv. 300)
    (unlock in Forgotten Garden)

Gold Region – lv. 25 (first screen ONLY, then ???)
    (unlock in Mosso Village)

Forgotten Garden – Maid Training Area (lv. 80)

Immediately after the Normal End:

Loftus Tower (Other Entrance) – just a few treasures

Breezan Valley (Back Side) – just a few treasures

All the rest:
    (I’m not sure exactly when these become available, because I wasn’t paying that close attention and I didn’t go looking for them until Main Quest 73)

Centus Hollow – lv. 100
    (unlock in Rizolt City)

Dolly Forest – lv. 250
    (unlock in Kalma Village)

Cacto Grove – lv. 500
    (unlock in Gastra Village)

Nefari Spire – lv. 800
    (unlock in Pheryl Town – Main Entrance)

Misery Maze – lv. 900
    (unlock in Bliahn Town)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

• This topic was modified 48 years ago by .
    4 users thanked author for this post.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

@msg-commander

spoiler

after the Normal End:
    Forgotten Garden – Maid Training Area (lv. 80)

I remember being advised about dangers but I believe you have access to it before normal end… may be wrong through.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Heyall
    Participant

I have 390 out of 415 chest but I’ve opened every chest there is? I believe I’m missing a bonus area? Please help me!!!

Kemco

Heyall
    Participant

I did read something about a place called nerfari spire? So confused lol

Kemco

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

The list has been updated. Sorry for the delay; I found the location after Searinox posted about it, but then I forgot to add it in. 🙂

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

FatDuck
    Participant

Screenshot_2017-08-12-14-58-14

Confused help me how to pass this way
    PLEASE……..HELP 😣😣😣😣😣😣

Nemomon
    Participant

I don’t recall this stage, but what’s the problem? You don’t know the path? Or You can’t go past the arrows floor? If the former, use a X-Ray Specs – they show all hidden paths. If the latter, buy a Heavy Ring in the Maid Shop.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    FatDuck
    Participant

I don’t recall this stage, but what’s the problem? You don’t know the path? Or You can’t go past the arrows floor? If the former, use a X-Ray Specs – they show all hidden paths. If the latter, buy a Heavy Ring in the Maid Shop.

thank you

Screenshot_2017-08-12-17-56-36

Solution for this slippery floor???

Nemomon
    Participant

Spike Ring from the Maid Shop.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Uninvented
    Participant

Just an addition to MSG’s post that may be helpful to you guys.

In the $1M metal area, the maid tells you that you should be Level 100 to enter the zone.  For the $3M area, you will need to be Level 300 to survive it. (MSG already mentioned this, but I’m adding it as an opening to what follows. 😎)

For the Level 100 Zone, I didn’t have too much difficulty handling it at Level 55.  If my party got wiped out, I just re-loaded the game.  However, that really didn’t happen often.  Don’t forget, metals flee often, so a mob of them doesn’t pose too much of a threat if your chars aren’t overly powerful.  Killing one here and there allowed my team to level up quickly.  Within a reasonable amount of time, (on Easy mode, of course) the team grew to Level 110-ish.  That made the Overlord’s castle much easier to handle.  The 100 Zone has a couple of cool weps with Crit imbued making metal slaying a whole lot better and faster.

When my team went in there as mere weaklings, I saved quite frequently – after each winning battle, after battles where all enemies fled but I earned a Gem drop, and after making a little bit of progress through the zone.  That way, if the team died and I re-loaded, I didn’t have to repeat too many steps.  Doing it that way, allowed me to collect all the treasure and still get out of there much stronger.

For the Level 300 Zone, it was a breeze at Level 160ish on Easy mode.  There were never any team deaths.  The team typically gained about 600K – 1M in EXP.  Not too many cool treasures in this zone, but the enemies seemed to drop a good number of weps.

What proved to be the most helpful in the Level 300 Zone were weapon Crit and Rings.  All my chars had Crit on their weps, ranging anywhere from thirty-five to fifty-five percent or so.  For Rings, they were all equipped (without unlocking any of their third slots) with Next, Follow, Line, and Column Rings.  Toril had the least amount of STR and Crit in the party, so I put a Metal Ring and Mighty Ring on her.  Kodan and Lita have weps with Row (aka Line) ability.  So I equipped them with Column Rings so they could target all enemies with normal Physical atttacks.

Maybe it’s just me being too gung-ho to level-up my chars, but it seems to me that leveling up in this game is a much slower process than the Asdivine series.  I swear, it’s like the amount of EXP between levels is much wider than what it seemed like in other Kemco games I’ve played.

Any-hoo, I hope some of you peeps found this somewhat helpful.

Laura

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,542 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,212 Replies: 8,243