Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate List of all "bonus" regions

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Danilo 1 week ago.

Mastertrek

You’re right (descriptions are correct if you are playing on hard/Expert without being buffed by seeds or fruits) however ย there’s no point in beating the post-game dungeons on Easy because it’s post-game content and I recommend to play on Expert these areas. I only had to play on Easy for low-level clears of Arena.

Note that it’s only my opinion).

Metal Region is the best way to get xp but you’ll get not much weapons for ultimate weapons upgrades although best skills are Unisons.ย 

P.S Don’t use Seeds at all for the challenge.ย 

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Uninvented
    Participant

Sometimes I get soooo chicken going above Easy or Normal. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Laura

Mastertrek

Skills at level 99 are so OP. (It’s awesome tho)

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I played all the Asdivine games on Easy/Normal, all the way through until I was level 999.

Well, until I was grinding to 999… i.e.:

Find the “grinding zone” (usually metal monsters).

Start on Easy/Normal and equip the “encounters with every step” accessory.

Somewhere in the 100-300 range (usually) raise the difficulty to Hard.

Somewhere in the 600-700 range, raise it to Expert.

Simply because Hard and Expert give more EXP/Gold than Normal, which enables you to level up faster.

(Then I will either go finish the arenas and just annihilate everything – or go challenge Maidame Curie and either win or set the difficulty back to Easy lol…)

(Also, I’m a casual gamer and more interested in the story than the challenge of Boss battles, etc., so when I do play the bonus material I take the exact opposite approach of @mastertrek. Both approaches are good; it all just depends on what type of player you are.)ย  ๐Ÿ™‚

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Mastertrek

Yeah, you’re right. I bought a lot of IAP stuff early in the game which made me maxing all skills extremely fast so I said to myself why should I make myself even more OP? So therefore I made a decision to not use seeds unless I truly see it’s impossible to beat specific boss however I tried to make it so I still have a great challenge where I can easily be destroyed but also when I see I have a chance at it.

Note:In Fernz Gate I only played on Easy for Arena when I didn’t have knowledge of the fast Skill level ups and I needed to beat it underleveled or before unlocking IAP.

Sometimes I want to play games on Normal from the start but usually I start at Easy then when I see I know how to get stronger I up the difficulty.

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

Danilo
    Participant
    In the list is missing Cogoel Cave and you get talking with an NPC of a city that now escapes the name. You can enter after level 100.
Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,470 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,188 Replies: 8,134