Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate List of all "bonus" regions

This topic contains 30 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 week ago.

Frans48
    Participant

Main quest 65.

I retrace my way back to overlord to fight him & main quest goes on. So currently now main quest 66.

I though fight overlord after put the white lily might finish the game once more to unlock the true end. But this is just my personal theory. My bad.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

So now go to all areas you were (remember to go to Pheryl Town because there’s one Bonus Area to be found (and if you missed a Treasure there there’s a whole topic made for that specific area.. Treasure Hunting is the worst job.)

Welcome šŸ˜‡

Mastertrek

If you’re looking for the challenge, try to beat all Arena battles at low level (1k stats is all you need at Expert for a funny outfit xd)

Welcome šŸ˜‡

Mastertrek

Spoiler

As far as I know you will have to go through Cogoel Cave AND reach Overlord’s Secret Area, no need to get the True End but I suggest you will do it because you will have at least some challenge there. Going into it after all Post-Game will make boss a 1 hit kill.

Welcome šŸ˜‡

Mastertrek

Oh, and if you are going for Hidden achievements, you’ll have to see all True Ends (yeah, there’s no way to say which is the most True)..

Welcome šŸ˜‡

Frans48
    Participant

I’ve miss 2 treasure in pheryl town. Spend a hour but no luck.

I’ve done all arena in forgotten village & got marle outfit.

Yes. I’m currently in overlord depth area now. the thing i left is metal region further area (need to pay). Coz I’m still have difficult to land critical hits.

Now i only need 1 move to kill all enemies in expert mode coz my stat all 8k even my lvl only 115. thanks to maid coin for ability seed.

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
    Mastertrek

@frans48, well then congrats because with such high stats there’s nothing that can kill you. Except Super Secret Ultimate Boss but 8k is what you need. šŸ™‚ And I see you never did Effect Transfering at all because Weapons directly affect Critical Hit. If you get a 100% Critical Rate for all weapons you will do Critical hits always with any skill but you don’t really need it with such high stats.

But I hope you found out the best damage strategies.. I mastered the game mechanics by beating each optional area with very low stats on Expert and it was very fun for me. Level only matters if the person doesn’t use seeds. I didn’t use seeds until I had to do it in which case I relied on Skills and thinking rather than easy bosses.

https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/fernz-gate/27676-pheryl-town/page/3/

The link above has all the missing info.Ā 

Welcome šŸ˜‡

Frans48
    Participant

I start using all seed coz i think the left things to do is beat overlord & get true end. Once again my stupid theory ruin the fun of this game. I hope the extra boss you mention could entertain me.

Oh wow, someone find the tricky treasure in the pheryl town. I will check it again. Thank you to you & him. šŸ™‚

Mastertrek

Oh.. I was well aware of optional bosses and areas (and made lots of posts here along the way I was playing the game because it was so fun šŸ™‚ ) and for the Buddy Rings purpose I overgrinded the levels so the Final Boss went down quickly but once I made it into Post-Game Stuff.. Immediate death xd So I grinded for weapon stats. I grinded for Brave Cookies to steal all the stuff I could possibly get. And once I was good enough (at level 190 or so) without seeds I took on the optional areas. And I soon realized I’ll need some more stats to do it.

So I got to 1k stats, with that I had a chance at Secret Arena Level 800. The fight was awesome! Then I tried the Maidame Curie at Misery Maze (passed all other Challenging bosses) . With those stats I barely could hit her a few times, always dying at the end. But I knew I can do it, just had too low stats (she was hitting for 90-180k damage unless I’m wrong while I had very low health. Grinding to level 999 was annoying but not much. Took on her again, saw that my new tactic would work (Golem Brave Strike is the best) if I were strong enough and I succeded šŸ™‚ Then I somehow did 17b damage at Gazillion Challenge (I have no idea why I can’t do it again) and maxed all stats except health. So I’m still not done fully.Ā 

Welcome šŸ˜‡

Leox1
    Participant

I’m at rizolt city but i can’t find the npc that unlocks Centus Hollow, i’m at 73 main quest too

Um

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 579 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,492 Replies: 9,956