What is the "Normal Ring" from SQ 19?

Written by 3beez

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate What is the "Normal Ring" from SQ 19?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  3beez 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

3beez
    Participant

As I can’t find the “Normal Ring” from SQ 19 in my items, I figure the devs changed an item name, but didn’t change it in the subquests. I was just wondering if anyone noticed what they actually got; I wasn’t paying attention at the time…figured I’d look at it later…and d’oh!…here I am without a clue. I’ll never learn!!

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    • This topic was modified 1 week ago by  3beez.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Wow, I completely missed that… just went searching for Normal Ring in my inventory and came up empty… I have no idea what it could be.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Searinox119
    Participant

It’s the Void Ring.

1 user thanked author for this post.

3beez
    Participant

Long-time no see, Searinox! Missed your input a lot.. okay, more than a lot. Thanks for the info. That’s one mystery solved. I don’t suppose you know if the castle in NE Gastra Region is unlockable? I’m missing about a dungeon’s worth of critters from the monster guide.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks Searinox! Also, what 3beez said. 🙂

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Searinox119
    Participant

I’m assuming you’re talking about Nefari Spire? Unlocking NPC is in Pheryl Town Ruins, in the first screen from the main entrance.
    Also, sorry for missing. I’m still blocked from this site, so I won’t probably post frequently, but I’ll try not to just vanish for a few months again.

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.

3beez
    Participant
    I’m assuming you’re talking about Nefari Spire? Unlocking NPC is in Pheryl Town Ruins, in the first screen from the main entrance.
    Also, sorry for missing. I’m still blocked from this site, so I won’t probably post frequently, but I’ll try not to just vanish for a few months again.

Searinox, you rock! I knew you’d know. Exe-Create can’t outwit the Searinox! Thanks, and again I’m glad you’re still here.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.