Gazillion Challenge

Written by 1oldtymer

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Gazillion Challenge

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Searinox119 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

1oldtymer
    Participant

on Easy:

gazillion_best

Older, but not wiser

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

^ I hope that’s a really, really good score, and not 2 points shy of winning a prize. :snicker:

Good job, 1oldtymer!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Searinox119
    Participant

Nah, there’s no second prize 2 points away.
    Screenshot_2017-08-15-15-15-15

FatDuck
    Participant

Nah, there’s no second prize 2 points away.
    Screenshot_2017-08-15-15-15-15

equip n pet list please
    screenshot please

Searinox119
    Participant

equip n pet list please
    screenshot please

It’s mostly thanks to premium and lottery stuff.
    Buddy build is right here:
    Screenshot_2017-08-15-20-48-45
    The left 4 buddies are important because they give physical damage boosts. Other 2 stands can be filled with any buddies, and team buddies don’t matter at all.

Team composition:
    Screenshot_2017-08-15-21-45-38
    Third team is the one dealing damage, others don’t matter much.

Third team equips:
    Screenshot_2017-08-15-22-14-56
    Screenshot_2017-08-15-22-15-01
    Kodan team doesn’t need a thing, Lita team only needs an Earth, Reveal, or one of the Elemental a/b rings so it could cast Drain Creeper.

The strategy is that 1) Kodan casts Infuse, 2) Lita casts Drain Creeper, 3) Alex uses Red Crescent from sub position and Toril uses Endless Destruct! from main position.

2 users thanked author for this post.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Wonderful, Searinox! The laugh is on me: I misunderstood Master Ferrero’s instructions: “…you get 1 shot….” I thought that meant only 1 team gets to act, not only 1 team gets to attack. So I was using a single team, and even though my setup was similar to yours (6 buddies on the stands, but without the IAP buddies), Alex and Toril teamed, Disco ring etc. But without the other teams, I got more using just the supernovas.

I read your helpful note about how to equip 2 disco rings on a character, but no matter how I try that, I can get only one, no matter the order of equipping or the order in the formation.

How do you get +999 on your weapons? I have the same weapons, but my grinding and updating a couple of points at a time has left me around +180.

As I’m now configured (only 1 disco ring), I hit 4.8 billion, all thanks to your pointing out my stupid misunderstanding.

Older, but not wiser

Searinox119
    Participant

Well, for me the only requirement to equip more than 1 Disco Rings is for the character in question to be in one of these slots:
    Screenshot_2017-08-16-08-02-36
    That said, the whole thing seems to be a glitch anyway, so I can’t really guarantee that it will work…

+999 weapons are simply from wasting way too much time, I guess?
    Screenshot_2017-08-16-08-59-19

Oh, and I improved to 20 billion:
    Screenshot_2017-08-16-20-28-58
    Apparently physical skills and cool +999 weapons weren’t the way to go. Oh well.

The way to go now is the MaelstromxMaelstrom unison.
    Buddies for stands are Freya and Jade (both are rarest premium buddies), otherwise again doesn’t matter.

Attack team is now LitaxToril for their Tag boost (+20% magic damage)
    Attack Team Build: (both character have same rings)
    Screenshot_2017-08-16-20-41-45
    Weapons are only important for critical rate.
    If you don’t have Jade, switch one of the Disco Rings for Water Ring a; that still can get like 7 billion.

It can’t be as easily set up because Infuse doesn’t raise INT and it must be replaced by either 2 Heat Souls or Alex’s brave strike, but idea’s the same, more or less.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Ah, that’s much better: not just score, but you found a creative way that doesn’t require any massive weapon buildup, just critical. I don’t have Jade, and I can’t get 2 disco rings on both characters (I’ll keep trying), but I got a little over 8 billion using your setup. BTW: there is Dryad Ring and Salamander Ring, but I don’t see a ring that gives +30 for water skill damage. Is there such a ring (not for the gazillion, but just wondering)?

Older, but not wiser

Searinox119
    Participant

There is, and it’s called Undine Ring.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.