Is Journey to Kreisia connected to this game?

Written by Buue

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Is Journey to Kreisia connected to this game?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Buue
    Participant

So, obviously would be a weird question to ask, but considering I have finished Kreisia not long ago and seeing this person in Toril’s Gastra Village event, I have to ask this.

Possible spoilers ahead
    • This topic was modified 47 years ago by .

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Kreisia does not in fact “play into” Fernz Gate in any way.

Response to Buue

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

• This reply was modified 47 years ago by .
    1 user thanked author for this post.

Buue
    Participant

Neat! I originally thought Kodan’s marks were just tattoos, but now it seems to be something else! I’ll may want to try out Dead Dragon and see for myself.

Haven’t reached the end of Fernz Gate just yet, but do you mind me asking which group Clive has with him? Is it his personal team or is it Julius’s team?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I don’t think they ever give the names of his companions. They only say there are three of them. I think you get the scene if, after the True End, you choose to return to your home world (but I could be wrong, but there are only 3 choices anyway and they’re all worth watching).

Azyleo

This has piqued my interest!

Buue
    Participant

I don’t think they ever give the names of his companions. They only say there are three of them. I think you get the scene if, after the True End, you choose to return to your home world (but I could be wrong, but there are only 3 choices anyway and they’re all worth watching).

Finished the True End Friday iirc, and yes they were! Didn’t expect Clize to not just be the King of Toril’s world, but also her older brother! That was a touching scene! And I have a good feeling about the future of her world with the now unbelievable strength of Clize’s army(or…group of five elites). Alex and Lita’s would probably be the most boring as they are back on Earth. And…we all know nothing happens here, right? :v

As for Kodan’s, I actually feel the most distressed about his future. Vobachi and he had no chance of living too long after Fernz Gate’s events, and we even see Marle’s reluctancy of sending him to his new life.

And with each passing game of Kemco, I keep wishing that after the True End they add a bonus, bonus story afterwards depending on your True End choice for an extended adventure continuing until the coveted level 999. Or at the least a neat crossover from most of the Kemco Games. I do like the buddy summoning with winks towards old characters, but I would find it much more entertaining if Zack met Iyazoi sometime when taking down a resurrected Odium. Alas, we haven’t gotten such yet.

• This reply was modified 47 years ago by .

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Yeah, even though the scenes were pretty short, I really enjoyed each one of them. I think they were very well done.

And I agree, some sort of crossover game would be awesome!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.