Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate fernz gate update

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Zherk01 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

FatDuck
    Participant

:v minor bug fixes :v

2 users thanked author for this post.

inkwarrior
    Participant

Today, I just noticed this game was recently released Free. Hadn’t played it before while it still had its $4.99 (or was it higher?) price tag, and I was still finishing Onigo Hunter. Not sure how I feel about the lack of overworld exploration that draws directly from Onigo.

So, before I consider removing ads (or just buying the premium version) is the IAP content really worth the price tag?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Today, I just noticed this game was recently released Free. Hadn’t played it before while it still had its $4.99 (or was it higher?) price tag, and I was still finishing Onigo Hunter. Not sure how I feel about the lack of overworld exploration that draws directly from Onigo.

So, before I consider removing ads (or just buying the premium version) is the IAP content really worth the price tag?

Um… probably not, IMO. The only IAP thing is the bonus dungeon – and it is fun, but it’s pretty short and I’m not sure it gives a huge advantage in the rest of the game.

You will want the attract ring (or whatever they call it) but obviously only for grinding purposes, so it’s a question of having IAP to spend versus farming IAP and using Twitter…

I suspect you’d be fine with the free version but other players may have more insight to offer.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.

Jesusalva
    Participant

Today, I just noticed this game was recently released Free. Hadn’t played it before while it still had its $4.99 (or was it higher?) price tag, and I was still finishing Onigo Hunter. Not sure how I feel about the lack of overworld exploration that draws directly from Onigo. So, before I consider removing ads (or just buying the premium version) is the IAP content really worth the price tag?

I think it is worth the price tag but because the content, not the IAP.

There is A question about spending IAP and as you can see, there is not much to spend IAP on other than lottery, seeds, garden and extra ring slots – none of them really worth spending IAP on.

<hr>

The only IAP thing is the bonus dungeon – and it is fun, but it’s pretty short and I’m not sure it gives a huge advantage in the rest of the game.

Well, I agree with that. So if you are looking for cost-benefit, it depends on how much you hate ads, or on how much you value the fact that they actually put effort to make a decent game this time* 😛

*: Compared to some money-grabbers titles like Asdivine Hearts 2, which felt just lacking.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

dewfunk
    Participant

Yeah di IAP doesn’t give much effect in the rest of the game, unless You’re looking for some rare items or just sick of the bothersome ads :p ( I did eventually buy the ads removal though since at times the in-game flash ads somehow affecting my pad controller).

Jesusalva
    Participant

Well, this is one of the few games I actually don’t mind buying the “ads removal” or premium.

Some other games from Kemco also have annoying ads, but they’re not worth spending my money in it.

For Kemco games I use the “worth” rule instead of standard “cost-benefit”. For example, there are games where ads are really annoying, but I do not think the game deserves such purchase, so I don’t. Never. I favor uninstalling it if the ads really get to me. 😛

There are also games where ads are bearable but it is a masterpiece, so I consider buying it. I haven’t played freemium Fernz Gate though, so I can’t say if the ads are truly annoying (eg. Chronus Arc) or not (eg. most early Asdivine games)

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

Zherk01
    Participant

I just buy the premium version of Kemco games just to show support. Haven’t really touch any of the in-app items.

To be fair though, Fernz Gate is one of their more polished games so its really worth the purchase.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.