fernz gate update

Written by FatDuck

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate fernz gate update

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

FatDuck
    Participant

:v minor bug fixes :v

2 users thanked author for this post.

inkwarrior
    Participant

Today, I just noticed this game was recently released Free. Hadn’t played it before while it still had its $4.99 (or was it higher?) price tag, and I was still finishing Onigo Hunter. Not sure how I feel about the lack of overworld exploration that draws directly from Onigo.

So, before I consider removing ads (or just buying the premium version) is the IAP content really worth the price tag?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Today, I just noticed this game was recently released Free. Hadn’t played it before while it still had its $4.99 (or was it higher?) price tag, and I was still finishing Onigo Hunter. Not sure how I feel about the lack of overworld exploration that draws directly from Onigo.

So, before I consider removing ads (or just buying the premium version) is the IAP content really worth the price tag?

Um… probably not, IMO. The only IAP thing is the bonus dungeon – and it is fun, but it’s pretty short and I’m not sure it gives a huge advantage in the rest of the game.

You will want the attract ring (or whatever they call it) but obviously only for grinding purposes, so it’s a question of having IAP to spend versus farming IAP and using Twitter…

I suspect you’d be fine with the free version but other players may have more insight to offer.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.