Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Weapon farming

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 month ago.

inkwarrior
    Participant

For the post-game (as in, over level 100), which areas do people go to farm weapons for effect grinding, through stealing or otherwise? Because I honestly don’t see much difference in weapon quality between Nefari Spire, Misery Maze (both level 900 areas) and the other lower-level post-game areas in terms of stealing quality (though the spire has a lot of seeds as the ultra-rare steal).

Mastertrek

Well.. All areas give same equipment so it doesn’t matter. But what does matter is Ultimate Seeds that are way faster to farm than other seeds post-game. I currently farm them on level 800 Arena (Playing on Expert) which is now easy for me to do auto.

Welcome 😇

batf247
    Participant

so basically any of the later stage levels drop the same weapons? Even the amore weapons( I thought that was the name)

good morning, good evening, and good night

Mastertrek

Amore weapons are only available to get after beating the hardest boss in the game (no spoilers) while the next Strongest set can be found through Trophies and somewhere in the world (if I’m right).

Enemies don’t drop any special equipment but the equipment they drop can have Special effects on them and if you are lucky you can get +40 weapon which gives +16 Levels or more to the equipment you are using. It’s best to grind for weapons until you have all of the effects you want at 100 at one weapon to quickly give it to Amore weapon if you get it.

Welcome 😇

batf247
    Participant

I think I beat the boss you are talking about in the 900 dungeon right? If so how do I get it? After that cause I didn’t get it after the fight. The only thing I can think of is because I beat in on easy. If that is the case is there a way to challenge her again?

good morning, good evening, and good night

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  batf247.
    Mastertrek

Sorry I meant the level 800 Area, Maidame gives you the proof of beating the hardest boss (I liked the challenge she gives at Expert Difficulty though. Kemco games get the most out of Expert Difficulty).

Welcome 😇

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,595 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,228 Replies: 8,336