Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Subquest 22

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dewfunk 8 months ago.

CMeGoNSane
    Participant

Help! I can’t find the NPC who triggers subquest 22. I saw she’s supposed to be in the Forgotten Garden, but I’ve searched everywhere to no avail!

Travelman31
    Participant

Is this a post game quest?

I only did all of the ones from the main story, well. I think except one. So if it is main game, I can check.

CMeGoNSane
    Participant

Yes it is post-game. There are 3 subquests after the main 20.

CMeGoNSane
    Participant

Oy, I find him. I decided to go ahead and finish the post-game, but after that (and saving), it really irked me that I hadn’t finished the subquests. So I went back to Forgotten Garden, and boom, there he was in plain sight. I guess I just needed to “trigger” him by stepping foot in the last area?

dewfunk
    Participant

Hey, I also couldn’t find the final two post game subquests yet, so basically you need to enter the final dungeon (overworld again) before the final boss first to trigger the final two subquest? or is there any other trigger?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hey, I also couldn’t find the final two post game subquests yet, so basically you need to enter the final dungeon (overworld again) before the final boss first to trigger the final two subquest? or is there any other trigger?

I never did the final subquests but all 3 of them are in the Forgotten Garden, so if you go there and they’re not available, then I’d say yes, enter the final dungeon and then try again.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

dewfunk
    Participant

Hi, thanks MSG Commander, yup you’re right those final two subquests were somehow only available after entering the final dungeon and exiting again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,539 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,216 Replies: 8,241