Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Post game leveling.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  SilviuTM 3 months ago.

Ashitaka
    Participant

So after the true end, I went to the maid training area and ground until level 150. (I didn’t realize the metal region had a level 100 area). At level 150 I moved to Dolly forest, which was a tough start being 100 levels under, but thanks to maidame’s wig, I survived, but I couldn’t auto any battles. I did this until level 300 when I realized there is a level 300 metal region and went there immediately. I have gained levels extremely fast here. What I have been doing is using an attract ring from IAP 200 gems and equipping as many titan rings as I can get my hands on. A titan enemy seems to multiply the amount of XP a monster gives you by about 4 times. Also using endless destruct to get 50-100+ overkills per battle has really increased my XP output. Most of the battles I can achieve 4-6 million after the overkills. I have reached level 650 now without any difficulty.

I haven’t been to any of more difficult dungeons yet, but are there any other leveling strategies that people have come up with?

Turtles dance at midnight, beneath the starry sky.

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by  Ashitaka.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

That is by far the best approach I’ve seen for this game.

Myself, I went straight to the metal region and used the attract ring, but I didn’t follow the rest of your strategy, and as a result it took a long time to grind the needed levels to finish the game (I finished around lv 900 – 999).

I never got anywhere close to 9 million bonus EXP.  😳

Thanks for sharing.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1oldtymer
    Participant

I did very little in the metal region.  I found I got high EXP by killing high level monsters.  I stopped leveling at 837, because almost all my attributes were at Max at that point.

Older, but not wiser

Ashitaka
    Participant

Whoops I misremebered where I got the cap. I did that in the dolly forest when several sets of metal titan monsters plus the overkills. Most of the fights in metal region has been 4-6 mil after bonuses, but occasionally higher or lower.

Ashitaka
    Participant

Ok got an image resized. This is one of the higher yields that I had. The bonus XP is higher than the original for the fight. Total yield is 8.6 mil for a single battle.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Ashitaka.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

So after the true end, I went to the maid training area and ground until level 150. (I didn’t realize the metal region had a level 100 area). At level 150 I moved to Dolly forest, which was a tough start being 100 levels under, but thanks to maidame’s wig, I survived, but I couldn’t auto any battles. I did this until level 300 when I realized there is a level 300 metal region and went there immediately. I have gained levels extremely fast here. What I have been doing is using an attract ring from IAP 200 gems and equipping as many titan rings as I can get my hands on. A titan enemy seems to multiply the amount of XP a monster gives you by about 4 times. Also using endless destruct to get 50-100+ overkills per battle has really increased my XP output. Most of the battles I can achieve 4-6 million after the overkills. I have reached level 650 now without any difficulty. I haven’t been to any of more difficult dungeons yet, but are there any other leveling strategies that people have come up with?

There is a Level 100 area. Also, if you rely on combos instead of Battle Shortcuts, you can do various levels below the cap (for example, I figured I could handle various monsters at Dolly Forest with level 90, but it was… well, a fight. Used the semi-auto instead the auto.)

Of course, I buffed my characters with many fruits and seeds. Ultimate Fruit and Excellent Fruit gives neat boosts. The Maid Arena is not difficult after a while, it’s a great place to grind Excellent and Ultimate Seeds.

If you eat them directly, you can get +2000 HP in one team (actually I figured out that if the team have a buddy, you will increase final team HP in more than that) or… I forgot, but a decent number of stats (was it 50? 100? Was it 1 random stat? 2 random stats?)

If you have the time to plant these seeds, you can make your characters sufficiently strong to challenge high-level areas pretty early on. (The Ultimate Fruit boosts by 100 two random stats. I got a speed bonus of… 600? with that)

Not to forget, Ability Seeds are not expensive either (specially if you use an arena strategy, or dispatch Maidame Head or something). Their bonus is much smaller than what you get with an Ultimate Seed, but they buff all stats. This is a pseudo-leveling, your stats increase but the level counter remains the same.

If you did this pseudo-leveling, the “advised level” will be too much higher than the real level you need to kill them in one combo. You can go to a more difficult area with no problems. 🙂

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

1 user thanked author for this post.
    SilviuTM
    Participant

Yeah….Dolly Forest….Metal Titan monsters…. Overkills…

There are no heroes in a story with a sad end, there are only sacrifices.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,283 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,095 Replies: 7,429