Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Expert Clear Progress

This topic contains 47 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 6 days ago.

Wow, looks like you really went in with this game @mastertrek! I haven’t been on this one for the past few days due to being busy with other things and other games (Ys Origin). I believe I’m at lvl.215 right now, and I still have a lot of the extra dungeons to go.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

Well.. If I spend money on a game I want to see most things in it.

I’m currently trying to get +999 on weapons (and sorry for possible spoilers). At least every boss except two (or three but I totally forgot about one and realized that the boss was wasn’t beaten when I saw 2 monsters missing in Bestiary) can be dealt with at around 1k stats (on Expert) 

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

Almost half way to final achievement.. Gold is useful for that.

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

It’s so boring trying to get weapons to get +999 on weapons.. Especially when I know that I can’t even get higher damage in Gazillion Challenge than 17.7B.. Tried everything including Berserk Rings and nothing works. Did best damage while having Lita with 2 Unison Rings (beta) + Disco Ring and Toril had 1 Unison Ring (beta), Disco Ring and Hitman Ring.

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

It’s about time to leave the game for now since God of War 4 is released. It’s awesome 🙂 I love the series and the new setting and story will be unforgettable for sure.

Also, I downloaded Asdivine Hearts 2. So I’ll start it in near future. 

Welcome 😇

Endzdraven
    Participant

• @Mastertrek

MasterTrek how did you unlock more items in maid exchange shop..mine are just 5 or 6 blocks open if im right..but yours is full…

Strength is wealth

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Endzdraven.
    Little AMATEUR
    Participant

If you have seen my question before I edited it then plz forget it… The “Return to own worlds” True Ending is the best for me.

I almost cried everytime I see my Profile picture

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Little AMATEUR. Reason: Just found the best ending
    Mastertrek

• @Mastertrek

MasterTrek how did you unlock more items in maid exchange shop..mine are just 5 or 6 blocks open if im right..but yours is full…

I’m sorry for such a long time with no reply. I think you’re referring to inventory I had at that point, which can have so many pages game loses control of how to display all pages. Yes, I hoarded so many things at this game it showed lots of pages.

I think the Exchange shop stays the same throughout the game. Inventory seems to only have a limit on amount of equipment you can have (I didn’t play this, if any Kemco game this year.)

P.S I hope everyone’s safe during tough years we all had.

Welcome 😇

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,033 Forums: 137 Topics: 2,023 Replies: 12,288