Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Finally.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sigfried 2 weeks ago.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I have some time to spend on playing this game 🙂

I’m not really sure if I’ll want to buy anything from IAP.

Does anyone know everything that can Only be bought by IAP? I want to know how much I’ll want to spend on the game.

PS: I don’t buy premium versions because some of the games I bought were crushing for a reason which means lost money.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Angel.
    God Of War 4 is awesome. 10/10.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by  Mastertrek.

I bought the Premium version myself, and the only things I used my gems on is to unlock the ring slots and secret house, and buy the Lab Key for the iAP dungeon. I had no need to purchase anything else in the game. It’s very, VERY easy, even on hard. Unlocking all the limiters alone ensures your victory, since it opens so many more options to you that you’ll certainly be over powered by the time you hit mid-game.

The only thing I think you will miss out on is the dungeon and some goodies like the swimsuit outfits, Gacha stuff, and releasing the limiters if your decide to go completely free. Otherwise, you should be able to clear the game.

Mastertrek
    Participant

(I did say that I want to buy something like I did for Dragon Sinker /Lapis but I don’t buy premium versions of it. I didn’t start it yet though because I want to know what not to buy.

Mastertrek
    Participant

When I will be able to buy stuff from Shop? I unlocked Secret house so I have the feeling it will be in next town. (Note that I’ll have to restart the game because I was skipping story to see the shop which didn’t show up yet..)

Mastertrek
    Participant

Never mind. I see when it unlocks.

I’m pretty sure swimsuit/the other armor is op if bought early and stuff that doubles things are good as well. They might speed up maxing out stats. 

Mastertrek
    Participant

So I don’t know if I’ll be buying all the good stuff. The things I see good cost a total of 14400 GEMS (so 4-5 straight years of tweeting for people who won’t spend money on it). More than I spent on Dragon Lapis. Wow. The only thing I hate about KEMCO games is the “Loot box” which is worst thing ever. Just for 11 chances it costs almost same as removing ads and to get that stuff with great stats it would be a nightmare. So I will certainly dodge that Lootbox.. Well, I got all the stuff in Dragon Sinker but it’s not a thing for this topic.

At least I already like the game. 🙂 But I need to restart it. I need to know the story. 

14400 gems? You trying to buy out the whole store? 😆

Remember Gems can be gained from gameplay, if at a extremely slow pace. While a lot of the items seem good, you can likely find enough through normal play/exploration to get you through the quest. I bought the Premium version just because I wanted to support the company and I generally liked their model. Didn’t need to spend much more than that, and a lot of the items I ultimately used came from the Maid exchange shop.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I also want to support good games (although for same amount of money I can get a good console/PC game but I already have the required money saved just for that). I don’t mind playing with ads and don’t want to buy more than needed and ads removing would be good if I’d only want a thing or two.

Are there any stuff that gets locked if I’ll do too much level grinding?

And I miscounted the cost because Secret House has spaces to unlock as well.

Mastertrek
    Participant

Yes but imo there are things that are stupid like the gold in IAP. I’m pretty sure that I’ll get much more than needed so I might opt to forget about gold boosters but exp/sp boosters seem good because I would probably want to max out the game (I never maxed out any Kemco game although in a few games I went pretty close).

sigfried
    Participant

i bought the premium version too but nothing really to buy aside of the warehouse key for bonus equipment (if i am not confusing it with another game). i get izayoi as buddy so i didn’t spend anymore gem also. some item like having a battle for each step or no status ailment can be useful but it’s different from a game to another on how to obtain them.

Android is unique

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,281 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,090 Replies: 7,417