Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Gems Questions (and a screenshot)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 2 weeks ago.

Mastertrek
    Participant

Is Curio consecutive battles/normal battles and tweeting the only ways (aside from buying) to get gems?

IMG_20180407_171032_613

And what’s best to buy for my current Gem Amount (bought some more than I was thinking about to not have shortage of them.

And  I restarted the game to read the story before Shop opened. Xd

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Angel.
    God Of War 4 is awesome. 10/10.

Mastertrek
    Participant

And I want to know if any IAP thing appears in Maid shop.

1oldtymer
    Participant

There is no overlap between the IAP Shop and the Maid shop (I checked the one in Rizolt City, but I don’t remember if there is more than one maid shop_.

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.

18260? That’s a ton of bling you got there!
    My suggestions based on my own play through would be:

• If possible the Ad Eliminator for obvious reasons.
    • The Laboratory Key for the extra dungeon. It’s a nice grind spot throughout the campaign.
    • Unlock your Secret House and the Ring Slots. There’s no reason to have them on

From here, everything else is extraneous to me, but for the sake of being helpful

• Experience Orb
    • Skill Point Orb
    • Maid Coin Orb
    • Skill Level Orb
    • Buddy Level Orb
    • Accelerator

The above are geared toward saving time during game play. While the game is easy, you can spend a LOT of time on it. Not that I minded, since I was having a good time exploring the game’s various systems, but having the above could have easily cut my play time in half. I’m more leery of buying consumables with the exceptions of the Accelerators. Many you will run in to by exploring the places throughly, though you may not be able to buy all of them in normal or Maid stores. That said, there’s not too many situations where I needed items. Only stuff like the Brave cookies and Cool Chocolates saw a lot of use from me, and neither of those are IAP only items. The various crystals (Tray, Soft, Fragrant) are very rare, and can get you some nice goodies from NPC. As well, the Storage Key reveals some nice items in the Storage rooms in town, so if you want some consumables, those would be the ones I suggest. The Delete Fossil is only useful if you actually spend time Customizing weapons. This game finally made this system click for me, but it’s still pretty optional, since normal attacks never got much play for me.

If you just want some neat stuff for fun and games:

• Sportswear
    • Swimsuit
    • Gacha (Loot Boxes)

Seeing Lita in a bikini will have not affect on your game play, other than having a super busted piece of armor early on in the game (Even the Chasubles don’t compare). The Gacha has some very rare weapons and rings, and seems to be the only place to get crossover buddies. But you can completely ignore these otherwise. You also get regular tickets through normal gameplay, so using the Basic Gacha with those can uncover some useful things, especially if want to do a lot of customizing and need fodder weapon for that.

Now about Maid coins:
    Maid coins are normally earned in the Co-op Arena. But they can also be earned by sending your buddies on jobs. This is very, VERY important, as not only can you quickly get way more Maid coins by sending a bunch of buddies you’re not using off to work, but they also level up when they come back, making them a bit more useful than not useful at all. If/When you beat the iAP dungeon, you get a Maidame Curie Yukkuri Head buddy. She’s very rare, very strong, and will help you rake in the Maid dough quickly. The Curie head earns about 1000 coins each time she’s sent off, which is A LOT of money. I really suggest you get her ASAP if you want to make full use of the Co-Op store, though normal buddies will get you a lot too if your save smart.

The Co-Op has most of the seeds available for sale. Excellent and Ultimate seeds become available as battle rewards later in the game. These seeds are the key to completely blowing the game wide open. Smart farming allows you level you characters up beyond what you can with grinding, and will way more reliability. Need Kodan to be buff? STR Fruit! Need Lita to wreck everything even more than usual? INT Fruit! They take some time to make, but getting in to farming is like Pringles in this game: Once you pop the fun don’t stop!

The other consumable are pretty good here as well, and I will leave those to your digression, but the consumables I would totally suggest are the ones that increase skill levels. You don’t get many opportunities to increase these during normal play, so if your answer a question wrong in the Trust events, you’ll definitely want to hit the Maid Co-op and grab the items Antique Toy(For Alex), Dictionary(For Lita), Twin Fruit(Kodan and Vibachi), and Animal Firework(Toril). The Peppy drink from the Gem shop works very well too.

There are a bunch of armors in the store as well, but if you want some early game busters, the Chasubles are what you want. They’re cheap, only costing 1000 maid coins compared to other armors, nullify the elements based on their type, and have 300 defense score. Prioritize them.

Also, definitely, definitely get the Elemental Ring for at least two party members. More options open up more possibility for Miracles!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

There is no overlap between the IAP Shop and the Maid shop (I checked the one in Rizolt City, but I don’t remember if there is more than one maid shop_.

I don’t really want to get something from IAP if it can be found later in game. If you know about any IAP Ring or anything (except seeds/consumables) being inside chest or optional dungeon please tell so I won’t waste some Gems (although I have bought a lot of them but will use most of them at shop which I didn’t go to but will be there shortly.) I already unlocked third ring slot for all current members and will open all House spaces.

Mastertrek
    Participant

Thanks for a lot of tips 🙂

But I heard (or I’m wrong) that some things close if I level up too much (in other topic) so I don’t know if I should get Experience Orb.. But I will get at least one of both suits. 

Mastertrek
    Participant

IMG_20180407_212238_174

And I just came back to Shop 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Mastertrek.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

That’s what I bought :

20180407_213123

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Mastertrek.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,281 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,090 Replies: 7,417