Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Arena special rewards.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 month ago.

Mastertrek
    Participant

Are they good? I probably missed some because I am at level 23+ already..

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Mastertrek
    Participant

Never mind. I was blind and didn’t see rewards. Although I already missed all Bronze ones but they seem just a little help.

If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Mastertrek
    Participant

Bronze and Silver Arena done (silver done with all rewards).

Mastertrek
    Participant

Gold Cup Arena easily done. Maid Cup Easy Done although Fossil Enemy is tough.

Mastertrek
    Participant

The Maid Cup was more annoying than all other ones. Easy was hard because I didn’t use Ability Fruits I farmed. Second was easy but almost died to Poison. Last fight was easy but spent 15 minutes on metal Fossil trying to hit him with critical Supernova or any other attack. I can finally go forward with the story. Laboratory is also done.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Mastertrek.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

So now I could farm Excellent/Ultimate Seeds but I would be way too OP.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I simply hate Subquest 5. After finding boy in one of the barrels that shouldn’t be at that place, I thought that the girl will be hidden in one as well. So I spent an hour looking at all barrels (now I know what they’re talking when no one can see them) and after 25th trip to the Bell I saw her. Standing in a 3/4 hidden place behind the tree I passed each time. I was blind totally.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I managed to beat Level 200 Arena fight at level 80 with a way worse party than required. It took a while to get a good CRIT kill to three Jolie Curie’s on first turn and then I had to deal 300k more damage to last one which took me two next turns but Finally I got a new skill. Red Crescent.

Rings can get Unisons OP if used well. 

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Mastertrek.
    Frans48
    Participant

Is it possible to beat silver cup (hard) with special reward available?
    It still hard even i switch the difficult to easy (initially expert). Thanks to silenced each turn. 🙁

Mastertrek
    Participant

Yes it’s possible to do. Level Up skills to high levels at areas that give no xp. Skills are important. (Just realized that while silenced you can only use normal attacks but this can still be useful)

Get some Resurrect Chocolates, Brave Cookies (Brave Cookies are optional but it’s awesome for stealing buddy Rings) and Miracle Cookies. 

Also, I don’t remember if it’s possible to have Guard All Ring Alpha but if you have one equip it to have a way to use skills because it prevents almost all statuses to be applied to the Team. 

Also I’m not sure but I think that you can be as much as 5 levels higher in Arena so when you’re ready save and get levels so you’ll still be in level range for the fights. 

The only Arena I had no chance to do with special reward was bronze one because skills were at very low level. 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,420 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,166 Replies: 7,985