Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Arena special rewards.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 week ago.

Mastertrek
    Participant

And what Rings do you have?

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Frans48
    Participant

Oh hi. actually i manage to beat silver cup hard mode with extra reward. All i need to do is make sure have a party (consist of 2 char not buddy) have an acc anti silence equipped (50% resistance). This way i successfully escape the silence in many turn. If i get silenced, i make the buddies cure it.

I also make 3 stand (already open a new slot that time) of buddies. one is sushi (20% hp recover each turn), the others 2 if im not mistaken is +10% ally speed & -10% enemy speed. And that time i make my kodan equipped berserk ring & STR ring. Let him go crazy do all the normal attack.

Now i already beat all cup with extra reward except bronze cup. Me too already have exceed level when i get into this town. To much grinding before without knowing this system exists.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Frans48.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

Yeah I passed the minimum level too for Bronze cup xd But rewards weren’t even 0.00001% worth trying (only person who wants to have 100% everything would want that.

Just a warning : If you are trying to get all treasures in the world (including these which require keys) then never go exploring new area without :

1. Make back up save before entering some areas. Like Pheryl town. I somehow got a glitched chest (I mean I got all chests in the area but game didn’t record one)
    2. 2. Use treasure searcher to see how much treasures are in specific area. That’s very cheap item.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Mastertrek.
Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,359 Forums: 165 Topics: 1,144 Replies: 7,671