Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Skill Orb x3 and Skill Ring is OP

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 month ago.

Mastertrek

That’s Easiest way to max out ALL skills in 1-2 hours.

In an hour and half I realized that although I never used most spells they went to high levels just by equipping Skill Ring. (got two at jars) 

If I knew that before I wouldn’t try to level up them one by one. 

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

All skills (except Level based ones that I haven’t unlocked yet) are maxed out for every character.

I confirmed that Anything that doubles something means +100% to gain.

Skill Ring adds +1 point towards level up for all skills for character currently equipped with it. (this applies after the fight only so the best way is to end battles in seconds.)

Skill Orb adds +1 point towards level up for skills that you use but also affects Skill Ring effect. 

So Maximum points that Skill Ring may give is 4 to all skills. If we equip 3 on one character then it’s 12 points towards all skills (6 or 4 skill level ups after each battle). Wow.

Welcome 😇

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Mastertrek.
    Sotho Tal Ker
    Participant

Do you still remember where you got the Skill Rings from? I have broken many jars, but did not get a single one. Maybe the drops are region-dependent?

Mastertrek

@sotho-tal-ker, Skill Ring is in IAP Lottery only (sorry for misunderstand at the topic), got two while doing Around 10 x 1000 Points spending while aiming for special buddies (got only one of them sadly) ; same for Skill Orbs (but Skill Orbs have fixed cost in IAP Shop so they’re easier to get and do similar thing as Skill Ring although the combo is saving 5-6h of grinding.)

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

It is in 32% Chance Bracket (so it means if you will gain an item in that bracket, you will have 12.5% chance it’ll be a Skill Ring). I’m not counting any other bracket because then it’ll mean you have less than 1% chance (game counts the bracket first then chooses the item you will receive. Best chance for it to drop is for 1000 Points.) I think I’ll want to give a try for the super special IAP weapons although they have only 3% chance to get them. But I’ll try once.

Welcome 😇

Sotho Tal Ker
    Participant

Thanks for the clarification. I did already guess that much after posting. I guess I will have to farm some gems first. 🙂

Mastertrek

🙂 I don’t really recommend that much grinding just for one try (although Jar and Block Farming is good due to them having some good stuff like Gems or Hitman Ring which can easily get you 999 hit combo if used properly.)

Welcome 😇

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,595 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,228 Replies: 8,336