Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Pheryl Town

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 3 months ago.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I went through both entrances and I still miss 3 treasures there.

Is there any hidden area? Or I’m simply blind. 

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

1oldtymer
    Participant

No secret areas, so just blind I guess.  One of the abandoned buildings does have exactly 3 treasures in it….

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek
    Participant

I hope that I’ll find them.. I am sure that in other entrance all treasures were found. So I’ll search again. I currently unlocked Overlord Castle but I don’t get into the scenes there (although I grind Rings thanks to Portable Curio.

If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I found one that I didn’t see due to it being exactly where I have directional button but I still miss 2..

And I saw that one house has some unwalkable tiles next to wall.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I found 15 treasures in Entrance, 6 in other entrance. 2 left.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I found 15 treasures in Entrance, 6 in other entrance. 2 left.

Are you sure you are still missing 2?  (I assume you used treasure search and it said 2 unopened.)  I’ve cleared all treasures in the game, and I double checked both entrances in this town (and of course treasure searcher says all treasures found here).  I then went through and also found 15 in the entrance, and 6 in the other entrance, just as you did.  I don’t see any others (and if there are, it means I found them in the past and just don’t see them now).  I’ll be happy to keep looking around this town if you are certain you are still missing 2 (meaning there must be a total of 23 in both entrances).

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek
    Participant

Now I also don’t know where’s last treasure in Overlord Castle (unless last treasure is behind the Boss battle area where I currently have saved at..

I’ll search Pheryl Town again and will tell exactly where I collected treasures.

Mastertrek
    Participant

Pheryl Town (Entrance) :

Entrance Area(+ buildings at this place) : 6

North of Entrance Area(both Paths) : 2

East of Entrance Area : 1

Building main Floor : 2

Building Basement : 2 

Final Area: 2

Pheryl Town (Other Entrance) 

Other Entrance Area(+ building) : 2 

North of Other Entrance Area: 2

West Area: 1

Final Area : 1

That’s all of the Treasures I see and I still miss 2.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Mastertrek.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

Also, in this place in one of the buildings I can’t go into some blocks (see screenshot of the building. To the right of Alex are invisible blocks.

Also I made screenshot with what I see after using Treasure item. 

1oldtymer
    Participant

Also, in this place in one of the buildings I can’t go into some blocks (see screenshot of the building. To the right of Alex are invisible blocks.

Also I made screenshot with what I see after using Treasure item. 

I checked that spot using x-ray specs, and there are no invisible blocks or secret passage in the location of your screenshot.  (If you haven’t already, buy a bunch of x-ray specs to assist your search.)

Older, but not wiser

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,420 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,166 Replies: 7,985