Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Pheryl Town

This topic contains 33 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Danilo 2 months ago.

Mastertrek

I just got all treasures in each new dungeon (except few treasures but they’re among boss)

358/415 treasures found.

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Mastertrek

Now I am sure that 2 treasures are still hidden in Pheryl Town.

406/415 treasuresfound.

4 in Nefari Spire (Final Area)

3 In Dolly Forest (I suppose final area too)

Now I can officially start level grinding (Neo-Clangorrah beaten at level 173 with around 600-650 in stats for all characters)Β 

Welcome πŸ˜‡

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

πŸ™ still can’t find either treasure. Used X-ray all the way, checked all corners. Nothing.

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Danilo
    Participant

In Peril town I found everyone, even the 2 chest treasures. They are located in the other entrance, walk straight to the end and you will find a house without a door, in front there are bushes and a hidden path that will take you to the 2 missing treasures.

Mastertrek

Can you post a screenshot with those treasures location? I checked that whole area (the one with broken Bell) and nothing found yet..

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Mastertrek

Never mind. I found them finally πŸ™‚ Β πŸ™‚

HiddenPathBelowTheCharacter
    HiddenTreasures

Welcome πŸ˜‡

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Mastertrek.
    Danilo
    Participant

I can not make the screenshot, but in the other entrance to Pheril Town, walking straight up to the sthorehause at the bottom, near a bush there is a hidden path and is in front of the door of the sthorehouse. Sorry my bad english but I’m italian.

Mastertrek

Those two are really easy to miss and I couldn’t find them at all.. Well hidden ones:)

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Mastertrek

@mastergame there are apps either in App store or Play Store depending on the device which are used for screenshots. πŸ™‚

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Danilo
    Participant

😎

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,600 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,233 Replies: 8,364