Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Where’s Silga? (Rizolt City)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 week ago.

Meraki
    Participant

Like the title of the topic says, I’m having trouble finding where Silga, the NPC with the sub-quest Move-in Monster, is. If someone, somewhere out there can tell me exactly where they are, maybe even mark it on the map, I would highly appreciate it. I can’t, won’t move forward until I manage to finish that sub-quest.

I want to be like a caterpillar. Eat a lot. Sleep a lot. Wake up beautiful.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I don’t remember exact Location in Rizolt City but all sidequest characters have a sign showing that they’re the person. If you’ve beaten the monsters requested in Hushet Ruins then go back to Rizolt City and check all buildings. I had no problems finding any Quest Person (except sidequest 5).

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Angel.
    God Of War 4 is awesome. 10/10.

Mastertrek
    Participant

The person who gives a request won’t go anywhere until you successfully clear the quest and talk to him/her. Silga must be somewhere in Rizolt City.

Meraki
    Participant

Ah, I see. I should probably sweep the area again, just to be sure. Thanks for the info!

I want to be like a caterpillar. Eat a lot. Sleep a lot. Wake up beautiful.

Mastertrek
    Participant

Yeah you should. 🙂

I get angry because I can’t find 2 treasures in one area which I looked into 50 times already. That’s sad 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,281 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,090 Replies: 7,417