Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Best transferable stats to weapons?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 3 months ago.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I have Critical and steal on all weapons but don’t know two good stats for each character.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Rule 53 of EXE Create RPGs. Always have critical on your weapons. Anything else is just filler. In this case, i’d take some stat bonuses such as SPD and STR/INT (Depends on which character attacks with skills or magic).

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

So Steal as 2nd slot is a bad idea.. Xd

If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

inkwarrior
    Participant

If you have room to, you should only have 2 types of weapons for each party member: one for clearing content and the other for farming purposes. The farming weapons should have Steal (and I forget which other stats apply in this game… if there are EXP or GOLD effects they’d go here too); the weapons for smashing things should all have Critical, SPD, and either STR or INT as Lemmy said earlier. It wouldn’t hurt to include one status effect on someone’s farming weapon to make things a bit less of a grind (just make sure it’s not the same one for everyone’s… like, give one person Paralysis, another Gnome, etc).

Mastertrek
    Participant

I’m sure that for farming purposes Toril + Brave Cookies is the best (and I found a maid a long time ago in Forgotten Garden who gets rich thanks to me (gives 8880 maid coins for only 20m gold which is nothing at this point) so spamming that won’t be a problem (of course I already did put Steal on weapons I use (200 base attack) but found ones with 400 base power which needs to be pure power ones.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I’m already at 5-6 stats for each member (Kodan is closer to 7k) and their natural max hp because I never used Excellent seeds or fruits.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

To elaborate on inkwarrior’s point; he has some very good advice about having a weapon for farming and another for boss battles. I have no issues adding aliments to farming weapons but I would not add aliments to the boss fight weapons as most bosses just end up resisting them all making the aliments useless. Steal is only useful if you’re going through a boss fight so for boss weapons, I’d keep Critical and have the rest all be stat boosters to help me fight better.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Mastertrek
    Participant

You’re right. That’s helpful for bosses (but it’s easier to do using brave cookie if a person can get them.) I have a few weapons for each person but all of them are Star weapons so I keep them.

I’m at post-game and the only things left are :

• Stat maxing
    • +999 Power on best in-game weapons (Amore equipment). That’s simply for Achievement purpose and Gazillion Challenge (my best damage is around 14-15B)
    • Finding 2 hidden treasures in Pheryl Town (Entrance /Other Entrance) because I can’t find them. Used everything I got, checked all areas every single corner and still nothing.

The longest part of that is grinding weapons (but now I have a set routine for it):

1st Turn : Kodan blocks-> his buddy gives Brave cookie to Toril&Lita->Lita casts Supernova – >Toril uses her Brave strike to get all steals. The end.

I’m doing that at Metal Area Level 300. Good weapons but harder to get anything for Lita.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,420 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,166 Replies: 7,985