Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Max damage

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 3 months ago.

Mastertrek
    Participant

For me max damage on normal enemies is 999999999. So how it’s possible to go over 1b?

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by  Mastertrek.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Although the info isn’t about normal enemies, read the forum topic about the Gazillion Challenge.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek
    Participant

So that only works at Gazillion Challenge.. Sad 🙁 But at least I can try to get high damage. Already made level 999 in  metal area and there I did hit that damage easily.

If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I now know why. Max damage using 1 HIT is 999999999. But Maidame Curie counts all hits and each hit can have max 999999999 damage so theoretically max damage that can be dealt to her is 1999999999801 (if I’m right) if you can do 999 hits where each one deals max damage but practically it’s pretty much impossible to do.

I reached max damage on 1 hit easily. 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,420 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,166 Replies: 7,985