Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Google play description of the game.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 3 weeks ago.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I think that the Google play description isn’t correct because as I remember when I downloaded the game I didn’t see any additional data to download (and Google play store says there’s around 600mb more) so description is wrong.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  Mastertrek.
    Zherk01
    Participant

Whoever was responsible with putting the description just copy pasted the description of Djinn Caster and did some editing. What Hadjane Says Goes! came out after Djinn Caster and is the first victim of this then Fernz Gate.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Justice Chronicles | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

Mastertrek
    Participant

Laziness version 3.0 xd

If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Mastertrek
    Participant

KEMCO Support (or developers) said that the game requires additional data but less. So the person probably never saw the game (I mean not by downloading the game)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,315 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,114 Replies: 7,521