Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate UNFAMILIAR WEAPONS

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 2 days ago.

Mark
    Participant

Guys, I’m just wondering if you know this weapons and how to get them .. I’ve just seen also the picture here and wanted to get this weapons .. please help .. thanks ..

Thank you and best regards,

MARK

1oldtymer
    Participant

These are the “Amore” weapons.  I don’t remember where I got them, but must be somewhere in the bonus game.

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

Not sure but they might be IAP only weapons.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Mastertrek
    Participant

Oh, didn’t see previous post. All Amore equipment They’re all inside treasures after beating one particular boss aavailable post-game.. Or in IAP.

Possibly
    In Nefari Spire

If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Mastertrek.
    Mark
    Participant

Thanks for helping me out guys .. I am pretty sure it’s not included in the IAP since there’s no AMORE weapons listed there but I’ll go check with the Bonus Dungeons once I’ve managed to get there ^^, ..

Thanks a lot !!

MARK

Mastertrek
    Participant

Bonus dungeons aren’t hard at all if you manage to have skills at level 99 then all you need is around 1k stats (if playing on Expert difficulty). At least I didn’t have much trouble beating bosses With one exception but that particular boss has no treasures, only gives you one thing. For that one I somehow couldn’t beat it until my stats were at around 5k.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

@sondhey14 Just wanted you to know since your question has been addressed here, I deleted the duplicate question in the “New Game: Fernz Gate” thread.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Mark
    Participant

No worries, and thanks by the way.

^^ been enjoying this game so far.

MARK

Mastertrek
    Participant

Where are you currently in the game (story quest or post-game dungeon or arena grinding)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,359 Forums: 165 Topics: 1,144 Replies: 7,671