Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Post-Content Subquests

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 4 months ago.

Uninvented
    Participant

Question about last two SQs:

MSG wrote all final three SQs are in Forgotten Garden.  The last two were not there.  I found #21 immediately after Normal Ending.  Do the other two come after some Quest or accomplishment, or am I missing sumptin?

Laura

Uninvented
    Participant

BTW…

MSG Commander, your hints, tips, walkthroughs, and posts are so thorough, well explained, and amazingly helpful – in all the Kemco games.  Thanks a million times for helping us out and sharing your knowledge with us. Don’t know what I’d do without ya!

Laura

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

For last two Sub Quests you have to do 2-4 Post-game Main Quests. They don’t show up immediately.

Welcome 😇

2 users thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

BTW…

MSG Commander, your hints, tips, walkthroughs, and posts are so thorough, well explained, and amazingly helpful – in all the Kemco games.  Thanks a million times for helping us out and sharing your knowledge with us. Don’t know what I’d do without ya!

Thanks @uninvented. I’m so glad it’s helped you!

We’ve had lots of people contribute guides and walkthroughs as well. (Both in the “Games” section, and here in the forums.) This site would not be what it is today, were it not for member’s participation!  😀

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

Yeah 🙂 For now most guides I used were made by you 🙂

Welcome 😇

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,658 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,272 Replies: 8,515